Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Sportsman's Guide Visa

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Comenity Sportsman's Guide Visa

Even if denied another hp for nothing is my norm so oh wellSmiley Wink. Its pretty sad i can get 5 disco denial letters in a single day and Comenity wants to use a Foreign postal service to deliver a piece of paper lol.Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 33
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Comenity mails things at the speed of molasses so it's quite possible you just haven't gotten the letter yet.

Message 12 of 33
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Yes their mail is very slow altough i get the 0% bt offers weekly though mail and email lol..  Might go for AKC card shortly due to my doggie and been a year plus since i have hit comenity up for a card and the only other one i want

Message 13 of 33
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thanks @FinStar, for sure my last app. Smiley Wink

Hey!! Thats my line! I own it, LOL!! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit - crossing my fingers for you that you are waiting on the fraud alert verification protocol.  

back when I was dumb enough to apply for the Adorama card I also had a fraud alert on my profile.  Comenity's practice was to send me a letter via snail mail that included a verification code that I needed to call their fraud department with to verify ID, and then they approved me over the phone.  The letter took over two weeks to arrive.  

I think I actually posted about this experience when I first joined the community.  But if you want to know any more I'm always happy to share.  

good luck!

and someone please tell me what is the BT offer this and the Total Rewards cards offer?  I've seen a few different posts about how awesome these cards are so I'm assuming it's $0 BT fee or something? 

Message 15 of 33
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit - crossing my fingers for you that you are waiting on the fraud alert verification protocol.  

back when I was dumb enough to apply for the Adorama card I also had a fraud alert on my profile.  Comenity's practice was to send me a letter via snail mail that included a verification code that I needed to call their fraud department with to verify ID, and then they approved me over the phone.  The letter took over two weeks to arrive.  

I think I actually posted about this experience when I first joined the community.  But if you want to know any more I'm always happy to share.  

good luck!

and someone please tell me what is the BT offer this and the Total Rewards cards offer?  I've seen a few different posts about how awesome these cards are so I'm assuming it's $0 BT fee or something? 

most major of comenity have 0% and 0 fee bt is 18 months that come around once or twice, etc a year.  best BT really out there

Message 16 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Comenity Rocks/ Sand / Closing story

Well, i was going to start out with I hate Comenity lol but ill just settle for Comenity can kick rocks and pound sand😠

Recently apped for the Sportsmsn Guide Visa card and after unlocking my Eq ( had a previous try but letter said couldnt access cr) i got an immediate pull on Equifax. How slow is Comenity on mailing an AA letter? Letter dated May 23th and we are now on June 10th.

Figured it would be a call in to verify letter. Lol, guess what? Yeah, same reason as before, they couldnt verify me due to credit report not accessible. Fico me, ya got to be kidding me right Comenity!. You couldnt verify me after giving me a hp?. Complete waste of a bank and im glad it turned out this way. Tonight, been meaning to do this awhile now, i sent a secured message to close my $9250 Zales cc. Useless eyecandy anyway and im now officially out of the Comenity Bank game. Thank you Comenity for allowing me to see the errors of my ways. You could offer me 10 years 0% apr or bt and i wouldnt touch another card with your logo if you paid me 😎
Message 17 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Received letter today, unable to verify me with Cb froze. Lol, i hope they enjoy eating my hard pull, hear it tastes like rocks and sandSmiley Wink #JustSayNo2ComenitySmiley Happy
Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Rocks/ Sand / Closing story

Sorry to hear AJCSmiley Sad  Do other creditors have problems with your EQ or just Comenity?

Message 19 of 33
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Totally hijacking this thread for this one post

Saw this on Amazon and thought of you Joe

https://www.amazon.com/Joe-Knows-Coffee-Handsome-Compatible/dp/B00SWDFF84/ref=sr_1_24?crid=ENG30N6F6...

OK, distraction over

Sorry Joe

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.