Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Sportsman's Guide Visa

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Comenity Rocks/ Sand / Closing story

Yeah it would but even the denial paper has no number to call directly . With Comenity shutting down new cards around other apps, id more than likely be closed down before i even got the card lol
Message 31 of 33
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

That's what I was also thinking @AverageJoesCredit.

I honestly think that there was a great possibility that you would've been approved since it seemed like a verification instance based on the information you provided from the letter. But, maybe a blessing? Given that it's also probable that they would've closed the CC after being approved based on the recent 'activities' on your CRs. So, perhaps the best thing is that you dodged a bullet 😁

While I'm sure there's plenty of dislike for a variety of lenders, I haven't had any issues with Comenity in general. That's not to say they're perfect in their own regard or that improvements in the way they conduct business aren't warranted, far from it.
Message 32 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Agreed @FinStar. Credit can be frustrating as Fico but many times if we take a step back and look at overall picture there are reasons for it. Sometimes we get caught up in it, only human lol, but i guess its good i can actually see it so at least i have a chance to " Curb my enthusiasm " lol. Ive rebuilt these last 4 years but in many ways im just now begining to understand what i need or want for my profile.

Closing my Zales card, yes THE black cardSmiley Wink, is a step in the right direction. Now if only i can m as ke through the crosswalk😏
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.