Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity wont give me a Cli

tag
MeN5
Regular Contributor

Comenity wont give me a Cli

I've had my Children place card over a year and I still remain at the same sl my score has rose 100 pts but still no cli same info as when I got the card does some cards just not grow?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Ms6Footer
Contributor

Re: Commenity wont give me a Cli

I’m in the same place. I don’t get it. I have raised mine +180 points. I’m so over using the cards to try and “prove” I’m responsible.
Message 2 of 5
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hmmm I just responded to your post about the Maurice card, which appears to be backed by Comenity too.

So what does your overall profile look like?

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 3 of 5
MeN5
Regular Contributor

I have bankruptcy reporting but my score has risen since I've had the card but they keep bringing up my bankruptcy even though they approved me with one
Message 4 of 5
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

The BK is definitely the reason. Until that drops off, you probably won’t see any CLI.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.