Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering Citi and BoA

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Considering Citi and BoA

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on the instant approval and good luck with the one waiting, UncleB!

Thanks, Musiclover! 

I'll let you guys know the outcome as soon as I know something myself.  Smiley Happy

Something tells me it will only take a day or two either way... LOL

Message 11 of 31
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the BofA approval it looks nice in your signature and that's a pretty nice SL too.  Wishing you luck with Citi, got my fingers crossed for you. 

Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! No more baddies! My last three will be gone by Sept.  Awesome SL for the BBR and good luck with your Citi app! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 31
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Awesome congrats! The BBR is a unique and great card. I currently have a solid prequal for one, but I am gardening so I decided not to go for it.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the BOA card! Do you not get an EX score with your Amex?

Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

UncleB if you're out of the garden why not try for Blispay or Fidelity Visa?

Message 16 of 31
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@creditguy wrote:

Congrats on the BofA approval it looks nice in your signature and that's a pretty nice SL too.  Wishing you luck with Citi, got my fingers crossed for you. 

Thank you my friend!

Hopefully Citi won't make me wait too long... LOL!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 31
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!! No more baddies! My last three will be gone by Sept.  Awesome SL for the BBR and good luck with your Citi app! Smiley Happy

Thank you so much!

Congrats on your own upcoming "freedom day"... it's a great feeling!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 31
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Discover2016 wrote:

Awesome congrats! The BBR is a unique and great card. I currently have a solid prequal for one, but I am gardening so I decided not to go for it.

Thank so much!

Great decision on the gardening... it definitely pays off.  I've been unofficially gardening since November, and I can personally say it was worth the wait!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you fly AA, go for it! 

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.