Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma Credit Card Suggestions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Karma Credit Card Suggestions

On Credit Karma it is saying that I have a "Very Good" chance of getting approved for the AMEX Everyday card. It says that the average score for approval is 669 which mine is 697 and the typical low score that gets approved for this card is 606. How accurate are those suggestions?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Karma Credit Card Suggestions

@Anonymous wrote:
On Credit Karma it is saying that I have a "Very Good" chance of getting approved for the AMEX Everyday card. It says that the average score for approval is 669 which mine is 697 and the typical low score that gets approved for this card is 606. How accurate are those suggestions?

I would take what ck saids with a grain a salt. they said i had a good chance for the freedom card , and was denied. they said i had a poor chance with the us bank platinum card and i was approved. so you have to use your own judgement! I would see if u pre qualify for something on amex, if not, then pull the trigger.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.