LOL !

All Fico9 835+ or there abouts

These violent delights have violent ends
Message 41 of 63
GatoradeZeroGuy
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Karma. Get approved or get $50

image.png

ha $75 SUB for $75 spent for apple card, and it actually goes to your apple cash thing, not some CK account

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 42 of 63
PapaTunde
Established Contributor

Just checked my account ... no offers

Current scores both 835ish, no new accounts in the past year

Another lump of coal for me

EDIT

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 00-01-35 Best Credit Cards December 2022 Credit Karma.png

All Fico9 835+ or there abouts

These violent delights have violent ends
Message 43 of 63
Bradac56
Regular Contributor

Just checked mine, a Amex Gold card with the $50 guarantee but I already have it and I'm pre-aproved by Amex for the plat.

Message 44 of 63
mgood
Valued Contributor

@Anonymalous wrote:

I'm wondering what their critera are. Because some of you like @CreditMarathoner seem to have much better profiles than I do, but you're getting matched with subprime cards.

Whereas they seem to really like me. I've got the $50 guarantee with:

• Citi Double Cash
  • Citi Diamond Preferred
  • Citi Custom Cash

That's exactly what mine shows. I have two 2% cards, the PenFed PCR and FNBO Evergreen, so I don't see a need for the Double Cash. I don't think I need a dedicated balance transfer card, which is what the Diamond Preferred looks like to me. I already have the Custom Cash and don't think I can apply for another, plus ck specifically says that the $50 guarantee doesn't apply on cards you already have. Getting the Double Cash or Diamond Preferred and later PC it to a second Custom Cash is an interesting idea . . . but not right now. Next two cards I have my eye on are Chase Sapphire Preferred and US Bank Cash+. I don't see either of those on their list Smiley Wink And both are rather sensitive to number of new accounts, so I don't think I'll run this experiment at this time, thank you very much.

Starting Score: EQ8 680, TU8 713, EX8 701
Current Score: EQ8 771, TU8 766, EX8 775 as of March 28
Goal Score: EQ8 780, TU8 780, EX8 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
AZE5 - 2% Utl - New Accts: 2/6, 4/12, 6/24
Message 45 of 63
ashjt2011
Regular Contributor

I am in the rebuilding phase. Had an offer pop up recently for a Merrick Double Your Line Card. It showed I was pre-approved for 1 thousand, no annual fees. Decided to try it out and declined right away. Still haven't heard why.  Bummed I wasted a hard pull. 

I did receive an email from Credit Karma about 5 days after the fact saying sorry it didn't work out and telling me how to get my $50. You can choose your Karma cash account or a Visa Gift Card. If you choose a Visa gift card, it lets you know their partner will be contacting you for details. That was just this morning. Haven't heard from their partner yet. 

Message 46 of 63
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@ashjt2011 wrote:

I am in the rebuilding phase. Had an offer pop up recently for a Merrick Double Your Line Card. It showed I was pre-approved for 1 thousand, no annual fees. Decided to try it out and declined right away. Still haven't heard why.  Bummed I wasted a hard pull. 

I did receive an email from Credit Karma about 5 days after the fact saying sorry it didn't work out and telling me how to get my $50. You can choose your Karma cash account or a Visa Gift Card. If you choose a Visa gift card, it lets you know their partner will be contacting you for details. That was just this morning. Haven't heard from their partner yet. 

Thank you for the DP!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 47 of 63
Trini88
Established Contributor

6A148E1C-60C6-4026-9C16-AEE476E6FEB9.jpeg

52E2EEBD-794C-4D7B-9CB9-FFA38C94C867.jpeg

Even have one for their Custom Cash yet I go on their website and they can't match me for any offers....then again....I did get an offer for the custom cash and diamond preferred in the mail....

Goal Cards:
Message 48 of 63
portlandmusician
Regular Contributor

Ha. It tells me the Karma Guarantee is good for the Indigo® Mastercard® Cashback Rewards, a card I would never get.

Screen Shot 2022-12-21 at 4.01.41 PM.png

However, it then tells me, when I go to "My Recommendations," that I have an excellent chance for Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express and an outstanding chance for Discover it Balance Transfer.

So, take that guarantee with a grain of salt.  Seems that way from some of the data points on this very thread, too.

Heck, if they guaranteed me a reasonable card I may want, I'd pull the trigger just to see if I get the $50.

Message 49 of 63
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

i got offer but credit card offer bad  high fee... 

>
Message 50 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.