Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma warning

tag
FICOlearner123
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit Karma warning

CK needs to get some thing meaningful that just recommending to get comission, at this point the only good things I see from CK are free VantageScore 3.0 no idea who uses this model though and free tax filing if you are well versed with taxes and are comfortable filing them online.

Goal Cards
Message 11 of 12
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Karma warning

@FICOlearner123 wrote:

CK needs to get some thing meaningful that just recommending to get comission, at this point the only good things I see from CK are free VantageScore 3.0 no idea who uses this model though and free tax filing if you are well versed with taxes and are comfortable filing them online.

I disagree.  I find the way they highlight what's changed extremely helpful and the overall presentation of the credit report information is more readable as well.  I hate logging into my FICO after getting an alert that my overall TU balanced has decreased 138 dollars and not knowing exactly which account(s) caused the change.

Started Over Again after Cap1 Death Penalty:
06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Lesson Learned: DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!! THE BEAR WILL WIN!!!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.