Did you mean: 

Credit One Come Back Offer

tag
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Credit One Come Back Offer

@Anonymous wrote:

Canceled my Credit One card before the annual fee hit in August of last year.  Credit One has been pretty persistent in sending email offers.  The latest offer states pre-qualified for a credit line up to $2,000.  1% cash back.  After scrolling through the rates and fees, this card still comes with a whopping annual fee.  $75 the first year and $99 annually afterwards.  

If this offer came with no annual fee, maybe I'd give it some consideration.  That and if the offer was solid, hence "credit line up to."  So not interested.

Discover prequals, where are you!?!  Smiley SurprisedApparently they're still hurt from our relationship in 2018 although I paid that balance in 2018 Smiley Frustrated.  

Hard pass!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 11 of 13
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

You've obviously made progress! 👌Enjoy being wooed and keep turning them down. It's not advantageous for you to pay that high annual fee for so little benefit at this stage in your credit life.

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 12 of 13
coreyb80
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Canceled my Credit One card before the annual fee hit in August of last year.  Credit One has been pretty persistent in sending email offers.  The latest offer states pre-qualified for a credit line up to $2,000.  1% cash back.  After scrolling through the rates and fees, this card still comes with a whopping annual fee.  $75 the first year and $99 annually afterwards.  

If this offer came with no annual fee, maybe I'd give it some consideration.  That and if the offer was solid, hence "credit line up to."  So not interested.

Discover prequals, where are you!?!  Smiley SurprisedApparently they're still hurt from our relationship in 2018 although I paid that balance in 2018 Smiley Frustrated.  

I wouldn't go back to them for nothing.   That card grows slowly and really of no good use.

This is the absolute truth.  It'll be year 4 for me in January and I'm only @ $1200 after starting with $500.  I'll shut it down before the AF hits.  

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.