Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCOVER FORM 4506-T???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DISCOVER FORM 4506-T???

@cjc6464 wrote:

It let me log in today, i called and was told that the process was still in place, since March 19. This is very odd. I can log in but I have not tried my card yet. 

I used the card today and it worked.

Message 271 of 361
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cjc6464 wrote:

It let me log in today, i called and was told that the process was still in place, since March 19. This is very odd. I can log in but I have not tried my card yet. 

You are right i have confirmed with them. They have lifted the security hold so that we can use the card during these time even though it is in review. Mine is still in review too and its not over yet. 

Message 272 of 361
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my phone call and email today with the form to sign. I just applied and got approved for a a new card.(4k, nothing serious) My income has increased significantly since 2017 when I got my first Disc card. . We'll see how long this takes. 

Message 273 of 361
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got my phone call and email today with the form to sign. I just applied and got approved for a a new card.(4k, nothing serious) My income has increased significantly since 2017 when I got my first Disc card. . We'll see how long this takes. 

@Anonymous 

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 274 of 361
Anonymous
Not applicable

They finally reviewed my documents and released the hold on my account. Took about 9 days. 

Message 275 of 361
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

They finally reviewed my documents and released the hold on my account. Took about 9 days. 

Well i have signed it a month back and its still in review. So i called today and they said they still did not get required infor from IRS as they are backed up. So they have asked me to upload 3 recent bank statements as an alternative way of review. Lets see what happens next

Message 276 of 361
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous @They told me the same thing. I uploaded my documents on Sunday(I didn't want to🤬) but they unlocked my account yesterday.

Message 277 of 361
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous @They told me the same thing. I uploaded my documents on Sunday(I didn't want to🤬) but they unlocked my account yesterday.

Did they say that the review was complete? I had my account unlocked 2 weeks back. I thought it was done but it was locked back again and they said review is not complete but i am allowed to use the card bcos of their new policy to let people who are in review to use the card due to Covid19 crisis.

Message 278 of 361
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous The sent me an email that said the review was completed.

Message 279 of 361
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disco closed my accounts even after uploading bank statements that has salary DD that matched what i used for cli and new app. Just got a regular email that they could not verify my personal information bla bla.... 

Message 280 of 361
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.