tag
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

Re: DIscover CLI question

@Anonymous wrote:

@tennisfan78 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, oldman87, i called last night to try and double dip but no luck. It was basically as i hit the button again. Gave all same info that you would on cli request page . The problem i see is its the computer decided if you are eligble for cli or more, not s human. Ill just stick to my 90 schedule for now lolSmiley Happy
Joe, I thought you got the CLI few days ago, you have to do it on the same day.

I tried it today and no luck for me either. Should have done it yesterday may be?

It says same day on the OP of the Discover Data Point thread, I tried it 20 days ago and it worked for me as well as many others on that thread, I was approved for $1500 on a 4k SL, called immediately after and got another $1500, all I said to the CSR was I was disappointed at the increased amount and was looking for more.  To be honest I was skeptical at first and was surprised that it really worked. 

Glad it worked for you. I should keep that mind for next time.

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.