cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW BOFA $200 bonus on cash rewards & Travel rewards.

tag
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

DW BOFA $200 bonus on cash rewards & Travel rewards.

Logged into DW bofa account and found there are 2 nice offers for her. 

cash rewards - $200 bonus on spending $500 in 3 months

travel rewards - 20000 points(equivalent to $200) bonus on spending $500 in 3 months

Question:

1)Can i app both applications in separate browser windows to get benefit out of that? or apply 1, get result and then app the 2nd one immediately? DW scores are quite good. TU and EQ at 773.  1 credit inqs in TU and EQ for last 12 months. her credit utils are very low. using less than 5% out of $60k credit line. she is part of my AU few cards.

2)She already have one BBR card from BOFA for an year.credit limit of $4k.

3)How did bofa pull the reports. will there be 2 separate pulls if i apply in same time/day? or it will be single pull?

Please help. its been quite a long time i submitted the credit app Smiley Tongue

4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: DW BOFA $200 bonus on cash rewards & Travel rewards.

Wow, thats a nice offer for the cash rewards. Id probably slip out of the garden for that oneSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 6
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

yeah thats what i m trying to app for. 

any idea how bofa consider two apps at same day? two or one pulls?

Total Credit - $535K+

Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 3 of 6
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Applying for two BoA cards on one day and hoping the HPs are combined is always a YMMV kinda of thing.  Most likely it will be one HP on EX.  She could even try adding a BBR app if she wanted to push her luck.  If denied no harm.  If approved just the AAoA hit. 

One thing to remember about BoA bonuses is the PR bonus kicks in for the Cash Reward bonus, but not the Travel Rewards card.  For example, I am at the Plat Honors level.  When I redeemed my last $200 bonus for the CR card, it turned into $350.   I don't remember what my TR bonus was (10k?), but it wasn't helped by the PR bonus.  As she has a BoA account, she should get at least an extra 10% bonus.

PS. As the current public offer for the TR card is 20k points, I would do it second. 

Message 4 of 6
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

@CreditDunce wrote:

Applying for two BoA cards on one day and hoping the HPs are combined is always a YMMV kinda of thing.  Most likely it will be one HP on EX.  She could even try adding a BBR app if she wanted to push her luck.  If denied no harm.  If approved just the AAoA hit. 

One thing to remember about BoA bonuses is the PR bonus kicks in for the Cash Reward bonus, but not the Travel Rewards card.  For example, I am at the Plat Honors level.  When I redeemed my last $200 bonus for the CR card, it turned into $350.   I don't remember what my TR bonus was (10k?), but it wasn't helped by the PR bonus.  As she has a BoA account, she should get at least an extra 10% bonus.

PS. As the current public offer for the TR card is 20k points, I would do it second. 

yes, i did that way. both cards are approved for her. CR for $10k and TR for $12K. apped back to back in 5 mins. still havent received about HP pulls. need to check CK reports in a week to know about that.

Total Credit - $535K+

Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 5 of 6
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Congrats!!  Nice work on both!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.