cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied Freedom Unlimited * UPDATE: RECON APPROVED!

tag
trnl2016
Regular Contributor

Denied Freedom Unlimited * UPDATE: RECON APPROVED!

Applied for the CSP last week and was approved. Applied for the Freedom Unlimited yesterday and was denied with Exp pull of 779. Lending told me it's because they already opened the Freedom & CSP for me in the past 3 months but I don't have an established payment history with them yet (just one payment on the Freedom so far). Ugh.

He said he would try to get a second lender sign off (is this the same as "recomend for approval"?)... but the problem they're having is extending more credit with no payment history. Sad day.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Denied for Chase Freedom Unlimited for lack of payment history

Congrats on the 2 you have.  Smiley Very Happy  And I would wait about 6 months to app for the other.  

Message 2 of 7
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrat on other approvals and +1 on Sandibeach...
Sometimes we have to walk instead of running...

Message 3 of 7
trnl2016
Regular Contributor

Thanks all!

Super excited to see the Freedom Unlimited pop up in my account today. That was a really close call, so it's into the garden for me... with the Freedom, CSP, and Freedom Unlimited in the past 3 months for a total of $15k in new credit, I'm satisfied for a while. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congrats on pulling off that feat!!!!!  Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 7
trnl2016
Regular Contributor

Thanks Sandibeach22! I am definitely taking your advice -- no more apping for me in the near future, lol.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Denied Freedom Unlimited * UPDATE: RECON APPROVED!

#Boom. My money was on you the whole way. If you haven't yet, do some hw on the actual value of UR. Everyone values then differently depending on what partner they use (SW for me, 1.6).

Just make sure you use your cards with UR in mind Smiley Wink CFU for me is gonna be 2.5 cents per dollar when j get mine for example =P

Again, great job. Good luck trying to find another card you'll ever need. Those are some hefty beasts you just got.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.