Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied Venture/Offered Venture One

tag
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Re: Denied Venture/Offered Venture One

*Facepalm* Only Capital One can think of giving someone with such a high FiCO score such a joke of an offer.

I wonder what the denial letter is going to say. There has to be a reason that they are giving you such unfavorable terms as 26% is really elevated even if you pay in the grace period to make it 0%. Is there anything on you report that would make Capital One do something this silly? Are you getting the right score?

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MAZDA3 wrote:

Good thing I'm not hurt by three inquiries. App'd for Cap One Venture with scores in the 790s to low 800s. They denied me Venture but countered with a $1k limit Venture One @ 26% interest. LOL'd as I hit the decline button.

I'll give them some credit for at least offering something, and for the option to decline the offer. Hopefully I'm not blindsided by a new account on my reports. 

Concur sucks getting declined, but that's something you don't see every day.

Message 12 of 13
MAZDA3
Frequent Contributor

@zerofire wrote:

*Facepalm* Only Capital One can think of giving someone with such a high FiCO score such a joke of an offer.

I wonder what the denial letter is going to say. There has to be a reason that they are giving you such unfavorable terms as 26% is really elevated even if you pay in the grace period to make it 0%. Is there anything on you report that would make Capital One do something this silly? Are you getting the right score?

Nothing that I can think of. Yes i'm getting accurate scores.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.