Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied by Barclay

tag
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Re: Denied by Barclay

@NTCCole wrote:

Thank you all for your replies. My actual history is only 2 years old and sorry for not being more specific. The woman on the line told me I first applied for credit over 10 years ago which was false but that wouldnt be a reason to deny my app. Don't know why she brought it up. Also, when I got the alert is said the pull was Extensive.

How about you share some more stats with us.

How many current CC's do you have. What age is the oldest card, how old is your newest?  Are you carrying balances on your cards, etc. Have you recently just got a new loan of any type? That sort of thing.

We all are here to help figure this out with you, but, from what you have given us it's going to be a bit difficult.

As you can see by most of the signatures on here we are not bashful about what info we share Smiley Wink

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 11 of 13
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@NTCCole wrote:

Thank you all for your replies. My actual history is only 2 years old and sorry for not being more specific. The woman on the line told me I first applied for credit over 10 years ago which was false but that wouldnt be a reason to deny my app. Don't know why she brought it up. Also, when I got the alert is said the pull was Extensive.

It's actually a very good reason to deny you. If you're history is only 2 years old but they see record of a 10 year old app, then there could be fraud.

Message 12 of 13
NTCCole
Established Member

Yeah I will just chalk it up and hopefully they will have some better offers when I get some more history.

Began building April 2017

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.