Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied kohl’s with 750 fico!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied kohl’s with 750 fico!

Applied for kohl’s and denied me no reason at all. Called customer service they were absolutely rude! I have 2 inquiries with 225k yearly salary
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Denied kohl’s with 750 fico!

@Anonymous wrote:
Applied for kohl’s and denied me no reason at all. Called customer service they were absolutely rude! I have 2 inquiries with 225k yearly salary

income isnt everything... your profile is what matters outweighs income by alot.  your signature indicates alot of low limit cards.  you new to credit or rebuilding or ?  Not near enough information to go off on your post

Message 2 of 20
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Are the 2 inquiries just for 12 or is that 24 months?!    Is there anything else on your information that may hurt?

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you been approved for or converted a capital one card in the last six months?
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to update my signature for sure . Low limits were at my request. But have several high cards . Ult is at 5%
Message 5 of 20
mmajer4211
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just going through some of your recent posts it looks like you have 4-5 different inquiries in the past month or two. Maybe that has something to do with it? I'm not sure which bureaus were pulled but it could be a possibility. 

MASSIVE OVERHALL (48) MONTHS IN

Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit curiosity : I am not rebuilding or new to credit . 15 years of history on my profile . I am new to myfico and am still learning how to use this site lol. I will update my signature later today .. I had 150k in credit very low utl
Message 7 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

What are your scores, how many inquiries/new accounts in the last 6-24 months was any CRA froozen or all unlocked, etc?  Thanks

Message 8 of 20
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Is there a story behind your AMEX Delta Gold card having a $1K CL?

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 9 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ive been denied with 760 plus, 810, fico 9s, it happens. Lenders can find one thing they dont like about your profile at time of app and deny you. As bad as a denisl is, Kohls maxes out at 3k , 4k tops for a few select so you might find solace in thatSmiley Wink
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.