Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I overshoot with AMEX?

tag
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

Re: Did I overshoot with AMEX?

@Anonymous wrote:
Nothing yet. They said Friday the app will be released. I'm dying over here! Only one EX HP so far though.

But plus side, I know EQ deleted the rogue Dept of Ed acct and the paid collection is gone gone gone on my CR! Same for EX. Woot! Now if the dang credit util would just show up now, I'd be in perfect shape.

Congratulations on that big feat. That's a lot of good in your favor now. If they want to leave early on Friday, they'll do extra today! Smiley Wink

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hahaha! One would hope! They said they'd call as soon as a decision comes in.

At least on my CRs there's one the paid tax lien and Portfolio Recovery collection. Not too terrible! (Well, a ton of inquiries but hey, can't have it all.)
Message 22 of 26
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hahaha! One would hope! They said they'd call as soon as a decision comes in.

At least on my CRs there's one the paid tax lien and Portfolio Recovery collection. Not too terrible! (Well, a ton of inquiries but hey, can't have it all.)

Going to garden after this? 

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Once I get the decision on BCE, I might try for some CLIs on existing cards but I think I'm done with new credit apps for a bit. I feel like I've accomplished something now. Smiley Wink
Message 24 of 26
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Once I get the decision on BCE, I might try for some CLIs on existing cards but I think I'm done with new credit apps for a bit. I feel like I've accomplished something now. Smiley Wink

That's very good! At least a full year and your scores will skyrocket!

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

If Amex backdated for corporate account holders, it'll be awesomesauce! I had one in 2006 and my current company card is from last year. Crossing my fingers they can do the 2006 on my CR!
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.