Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diner's Club Denial???

tag
Grabiela
New Contributor

Re: Diner's Club Denial???

HI i just apply few minutes ago and i was approved for de dinner club card Premier. They pull Only transunion and my score was at 715 and 5 inq.

Message 41 of 177
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@BarryNTexas wrote:

Well I was getting nervous as well and called a second time and asked for underwriters.  Julie the agent put me on hold and talked to underwriting so I didn't get to personally speak to a underwriter.  She said they are still reviewing.  I said that sounds like a denial and I'm on the road for the next ten days and really need to know now if it's a denial. I don't want to be worried about anything being stolen from my mail while away.  She assured me that underwriting is still reviewing and no decision yet and to wait three more days...  ugh

Sounds like they are not all together and like a very old-school process for those that are kicked out for review.

CA sorry about your outcome!  Will keep everyone posted on mine. 

from all the chatter ive read on the DC card. it appears the absolute lowest score for approval was a 715 TU. so i guess anything lower need not apply.

Husband was at 701 TU and was approved. 

Message 42 of 177
cflowers0115
Regular Contributor

I was approved for $15,000 w/ a TU of 685.  FYI. 

Starting Scores: 8/13/18: EQ: 556 TU: 521 EX: 544
Message 43 of 177
ak_7vytr0
Frequent Contributor

cflowers0115 -if u dont mind me asking do u have any negatives on ur report ? my scores are right there with yours.. i applied yesterday evening and recieved the 7 to 15 day message

outta the garden.. for a house Smiley Very Happybr>Current score - eq 682(myfico) ex 703(ex 02) Tr 701 (tr 04) ck fako 66)
In the wallet - freedom 6k - Marriot 16.3k - Ak Airlines 25k - Bass pro MC (BofA) 12.5k - Amex SPG 18k - Amex Everday 11.7k - Amex BC 1K - Barclay Rewards 4k Newegg preferred 2.4k - Cabelas 2k - Diners Club Elite 15k -Diners Club Premier 15k - CU1 15K -Blue Nile 15k - Lowes 17k... HD 10k
Message 44 of 177
cflowers0115
Regular Contributor

@ak_7vytr0 wrote:
cflowers0115 -if u dont mind me asking do u have any negatives on ur report ? my scores are right there with yours.. i applied yesterday evening and recieved the 7 to 15 day message

I got the 7-15 day message too, btw. It's a good sign.. despite the evidence usually being to the contrary. I called a week after applying and they were able to pull my account right away and confirm the rate (13.15%) and the amount ($15,000). I have 1 paid auto collection on my report from 7 years ago that falls off next April. Also, I have a decent number of inquiries on TU.. 11 I think after applying, and they didn't seem to mind. Basically, 90% of my credit is new to this year after my rebuild. AAoA was only like 1 year 3 months. 

Message 45 of 177
ak_7vytr0
Frequent Contributor

sounds like your situation is pretty similar to mine.. even with the newer credit this year.. i have one collection and a 30 day late from 2010. my aaoa is little longer.. and im just under 10 for inqs.. i sure am anxious to find out lol.

outta the garden.. for a house Smiley Very Happybr>Current score - eq 682(myfico) ex 703(ex 02) Tr 701 (tr 04) ck fako 66)
In the wallet - freedom 6k - Marriot 16.3k - Ak Airlines 25k - Bass pro MC (BofA) 12.5k - Amex SPG 18k - Amex Everday 11.7k - Amex BC 1K - Barclay Rewards 4k Newegg preferred 2.4k - Cabelas 2k - Diners Club Elite 15k -Diners Club Premier 15k - CU1 15K -Blue Nile 15k - Lowes 17k... HD 10k
Message 46 of 177
cflowers0115
Regular Contributor

@ak_7vytr0 wrote:
sounds like your situation is pretty similar to mine.. even with the newer credit this year.. i have one collection and a 30 day late from 2010. my aaoa is little longer.. and im just under 10 for inqs.. i sure am anxious to find out lol.

Good luck, sounds VERY promising for you considering your scenario. Keep us in the loop. I would wait until Wednesday then call to check the status if I were you. I just got my PIN in the mail on Saturday, still awaiting the card. 

Message 47 of 177
Anonymous
Not applicable

All of this Diners Club talk is making me anxious to apply lol. I'm supposed to be gardening though!

Message 48 of 177
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

All of this Diners Club talk is making me anxious to apply lol. I'm supposed to be gardening though!

Don't feel like lonesome george.

Everytime my AAOA begins to show some sign of healing & distance again, THIS HAPPENS Smiley Very Happy

Message 49 of 177
ak_7vytr0
Frequent Contributor

@cflowers0115 wrote:

@ak_7vytr0 wrote:

Good luck, sounds VERY promising for you considering your scenario. Keep us in the loop. I would wait until Wednesday then call to check the status if I were you. I just got my PIN in the mail on Saturday, still awaiting the card. 

Ill definitley update as soon as i know 

Message 50 of 177
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.