Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dining/Restaurant/Movies credit card recommendation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dining/Restaurant/Movies credit card recommendation

I would recommend the Marvel card as well. Sync is extremely generous with their cards and it sounds like exactly what you’re looking for. 

Message 11 of 17
Caardvark
Frequent Contributor

I read it perfectly fine. However, my brain missed the Cap1 reference (I did see the Barclay Uber reference). It was a simple mistake. Nothing more.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Caardvark wrote:

Capital One Savor or Savor One should fit. Savor is 4% for dining and entertainment. Savor One is 3%. 

From OPs post 

the bad news for me is that CapitalOne Savour and Barclays Uber Visa dont take applicants that live in Puerto Rico

Rem,

We seem to have plenty of that lately.  I wonder what % of people actually read the posts before replying...lol.

Message 12 of 17
Taurus22
Valued Contributor

OP,

Magnify Money has a very good list that breaks down cards into categories. Scroll down the article until you see the individual lists.....has helped me compare and make decisions. As others have stated, the best 2 options for your question would be either Marvel or US Bank Cash+.

https://www.magnifymoney.com/blog/earning-cashback/best-cash-back-credit-cards-for-every-category222...

My Wallet
Sock Drawered

On Deck: No Plans Currently
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:
WF Propel Amex 3%. Unfortunately Amex not accepted at all restaurants.

+1 for the Propel, its what I have for the time being. You get 3% on alot of other stuff as well.

...but Marvel MC is probably the best option for you!

Message 14 of 17
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello I spend a lot of money on Dining/Restaurant/Movies, Im looking for those categories a cash back credit card of at least 3%, I found Sync Marvel CC, the bad news for me is that CapitalOne Savour and Barclays Uber Visa dont take applicants that live in Puerto Rico, and I dont know if I should apply for the Marvel CC since I have the Paypal MC ($4,500) and Amazon Store CC ($1,200) from Sync and I dont want the famous blue envelope. Which other CC your guys recommend?

Lots of good suggestions so far... maybe our very own PR expert @AverageJoesCredit will come along to share his thoughts as well. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use Amex gold for 4x MR on dining and bars who serve food... Supposed to be US dining... Not sure if they include us territories.

Then, I use marvel for all bars who don't serve food, movie theaters, concert tickets, fairs, theme parks etc
Message 16 of 17
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Marvel as others mentioned is a perfect fit if your TU is in good shape as it hits the three things you are looking for

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.