Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dinners club AU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dinners club AU

They don't givd u a option on the application
Where do I add the AU and do they pull the AU credit ?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dinners club AU

@Anonymous wrote:

You may have to call that one in.. also, which card do you have? they charge an additional fee for each card.. which is expensive for the elite!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You may have to call that one in.. also, which card do you have? they charge an additional fee for each card.. which is expensive for the elite!

Yeah but think of the benefits.

They even freeze your card if you try to use it to stop those awful criminals. How thoughtful of them. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just did this.  They send you a form to send in via fax or email.  I have a blank copy if you want one instead of waiting a week to get it from them

Message 4 of 7
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just did this.  They send you a form to send in via fax or email.  I have a blank copy if you want one instead of waiting a week to get it from them

Talk about old fashion lol

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ojefferyo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Very. Form requires name, address, DOB, and social security number along with signature of AU

Message 6 of 7
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Very. Form requires name, address, DOB, and social security number along with signature of AU

Almost like AMEX except the signature part and a physical paper.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.