Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco CLI Denial Reason

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disco CLI Denial Reason

Got my CLI from them last mo. I try every month the day after my statement cuts. This month I tried and it was denied. I was expecting the usual “not enough experience at current limit” which is usually what it says on the next month after an increase for me. This time it said “history on current discover card” or something similar to that.

Huh? I have perfect history with them. Never been late. Use it monthly as my daily driver... pay in full each month multiple times because my limit is $2900 and usually I need to pay it off to use it some more... as I don’t want it to ever report at more than 30%....

So what gives? Should I be concerned or is this just a “pick a reason” CLI denial.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Disco CLI Denial Reason

Yeah it's probably just one of those "Pick a Reason" kind of thing. Or they might have re-worded their "insufficient experience" reason as well. I wouldn't sweat about it as you probably monitor your TU and know for a fact there's nothing there with your Disco history.
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 2 of 6
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@JR_TX wrote:
Or they might have re-worded their "insufficient experience" reason as well.

No, I got one yesterday with insufficient experience. Agree that it's likely "pick a reason."

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It freaked me out at first thinking they were reporting something that wasn’t true... but all 3 CRAs still show all is well and on my online account I can’t find anything wrong in the last 12 statements.... so hopefully it is just a pick a reason thing.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are sure you didn't miscount the days and request too early?
Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

All i ever get is the 3-5, no two days, nada. Discover has me bracketed lowe low loSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.