Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco Luv Button Glitch May Have Cost Me $7k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco Luv Button Glitch May Have Cost Me $7k

Nice to hear about these multiple $5000-$7000 CLI's with Discover lately.  My score should be updating on the site in a couple of days and I'll try my luck at that time.

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, after reading this thread. I immediately headed over to Discover to see what might happen, entered requested info and instant $5K CLI!

So the glitch seems to be in full force, my last one in May was only $500. lol

My score had just updated to on the 5th, so perfect timing. We'll see if they reverse the decision or not. 

Message 12 of 19
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, after reading this thread. I immediately headed over to Discover to see what might happen, entered requested info and instant $5K CLI!

So the glitch seems to be in full force, my last one in May was only $500. lol

My score had just updated to on the 5th, so perfect timing. We'll see if they reverse the decision or not. 

WooHoo! Congretulations.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 13 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

My cli page is broke lol, still showing 2 day review lol. I cant smash even if i wanted toSmiley Sad Bahhhhhhh!

Big grats @AnonymousSmiley Happy
Message 14 of 19
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
My cli page is broke lol, still showing 2 day review lol. I cant smash even if i wanted toSmiley Sad Bahhhhhhh!

Big grats @AnonymousSmiley Happy

Question for you @AverageJoesCredit: How often are you Hulk Smashing that thing??? 🤔

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 15 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@HighAchiever lol i can sometimes go 4 or 5 straight days lol butoften times whenever i go on to check my account. Especially around time of updated fico scores just to see. If i ever get warning of too many times ill stop but its just too much fun lol. Being sp doesnt hurt much though id hate to see my actual sps on my TU lol. Time to take a break now but i will try in a month to see if im on any new scheduleSmiley Wink
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should try letting it rest for 30 days at least, maybe even 90 days. Disco probably thinks you're this annoying kid always asking for Money.

Message 17 of 19
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 18 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very true @Anonymous Smiley Happy

But look at like this. Had i not smashed this past week multiple times, i would never had seen i had myltiple cli waiting for meSmiley Happy Hi, call me Charlie, where's my chocolate factory?Smiley Wink
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.