Did you mean: 

Disco lots of new wallpaper LOL

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Disco lots of new wallpaper LOL

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They send a letter when you  decline a CLI? What does it say?

"This is a letter to confirm that we have withdrawn your Discover card credit line increase request per your request."

Waste of paperSmiley Sad

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 21 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long do you have to wait between CLI with Discover?

Message 22 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Their official stance is that you can get one every 30 days if you are eligible but there are multiple DPs of people getting them sooner than that and many more of people not getting them after months of waiting between the last “insufficient experience with credit limit” letter. 

I can at least confirm that I got one in December and one in January on the 31st day after my first. 

Message 23 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

There is no set amount of time and it's profile-specific.  I've seen reported CLIs as close as 21 days apart.

Message 24 of 48
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They send a letter when you  decline a CLI? What does it say?

"This is a letter to confirm that we have withdrawn your Discover card credit line increase request per your request."

Waste of paperSmiley Sad

And stamp. Smiley Frustrated  Put that 50cents in my cashback rewards. Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 25 of 48
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

This thread started off being so much fun.  Now its skiding to a halt Smiley Sad

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 26 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meanmchine wrote:

This thread started off being so much fun.  Now its skiding to a halt Smiley Sad

Unfortunately with the exception of very few threads that have become staples on the forum, that's the case with the majority of them Smiley Wink

Message 27 of 48
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I've probably cost them $300 in postage by now Smiley LOL

I will keep trying till they finally give in...all I need them to do is fix that $14500.00

My OCD flares up at that $500.00 

Message 28 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

$XX,500 isn't terrible, although a rounded off $XX,000 would of course be better.

I've been at $XX,800 or $XX,300 (where I am currently) for years.  One time after a CLI I called in and asked if without a HP I could get another $200 just to square things up a bit and was promptly told "no."  I do have a $500 CLI sitting on the back burner with Discover for over a month now that I keep declining every week, but I'm half tempted to accept $200 of it to make my limit better rounded.  For now I'm going to continue to let it marinate though.

Message 29 of 48
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I've been marinating with that $500.00 since October, should be mummified by now. 

I'll engage in excessive credit seeking behavior next week because I dont know what I'd do without my monthly rejection. 

Message 30 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.