Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco lots of new wallpaper LOL

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Disco lots of new wallpaper LOL

@Remedios wrote:

I've been marinating with that $500.00 since October, should be mummified by now. 

I'll engage in excessive credit seeking behavior next week because I dont know what I'd do without my monthly rejection. 

+1

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 31 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

I've been marinating with that $500.00 since October, should be mummified by now. 

Wait, you've had a $500 CLI sitting on your account (that you keep declining) since last October?  In your case I definitely would have grabbed it to round off my limit to the nearest k.  Or, do you just mean you've been getting declined for CLIs since October?

Message 32 of 48
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Wait, you've had a $500 CLI sitting on your account (that you keep declining) since last October?  In your case I definitely would have grabbed it to round off my limit to the nearest k.  Or, do you just mean you've been getting declined for CLIs since October?

No, that $500 in $14500.00 is bothering me. It needs to be $14000.00 or $15000.00

Message 33 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

No, that $500 in $14500.00 is bothering me. It needs to be $14000.00 or $15000.00

If $14000.00 was acceptable, I imagine you would have called and asked them to CLD you by now — you just don’t like being told no. 🤣 

Message 34 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

If i had $14,500 in Disco luv , id AJC myself and call it a party🤠
Message 35 of 48
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

If $14000.00 was acceptable, I imagine you would have called and asked them to CLD you by now — you just don’t like being told no. 🤣 

I've stated that on at least 10 occasions that I know of, in various threads. That's where you saw it, and indirectly quoted me here. 

No new ground being broken here. I want $1.00 because of being told no, and additional $499 to appease OCD. I'll get it, too, in time. 

Message 36 of 48
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
If i had $14,500 in Disco luv , id AJC myself and call it a party🤠

Sadly, I almost have no use for it now. Shrug, yo. Shrug. 

Message 37 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I've stated that on at least 10 occasions that I know of, in various threads. That's where you saw it, and indirectly quoted me here. 

No new ground being broken here. I want $1.00 because of being told no, and additional $499 to appease OCD. I'll get it, too, in time. 

I would have said it regardless if I had seen you talk about it before or not because the obvious cure for the OCD is to call. 

Its not like I can say anything. 

Discover It - $12,700

NFCU Platinum - $12,700

Capital One QS - $8,250

Sync Amazon - $2,200

Smiley Frustrated

Message 38 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase, Citi and Discover are my 3 creditors that give out the most bogus, uneven limits.  The rest of them are pretty satisfying in terms of being rounded.  I think Amex does the best with pleasing (not abusing OCD) limits.

Message 39 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Deja Vu. I had just got my first 800 score and asked Citi for an increase, got 4k.
Got a new Citi DC, 11k.
Got a new Nord VS, 5k.

Then Disco. They offered the same $500. I said no, but on the app.
I got that letter literally yesterday! And another saying they were changing certain legal terms in their card agreements, ... "they" meaning "them" etc.
But I thought, "... because I SAID NO???" 🤔🤨😐
Yeah. It kinda freaked me out, tho. Like it was a HP or something. 😜
Message 40 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.