Did you mean: 

Disco lots of new wallpaper LOL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco lots of new wallpaper LOL

Bad Credit Card Debt Is on the Rise

April 26, 2019

"“Certainly, this has been one of the longest recoveries, so, in general, we have been contracting credit policy at the margin and tightening,” Discover CEO Roger Hochschild said in an interview. Hochschild said his company has been closing inactive accounts and slowing down the number and size of credit-line increases for both new and existing customers."

Message 41 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Oh Discover, you had me at tighteningSmiley Wink
Message 42 of 48
howellco2
Frequent Contributor

I got a 300 increase about 3 months ago after reading this post i went and checked and they offered me another 300$ i declined it  does it supposed to go up next time i check it lol ?   Also im pre apporved for a 2nd card  but havent pulled the trigger  i think im at 99k avi credit gonna see what i can do to get that last 1k lol

MAJOR BANK CARDS Amex BC 15k, Amex CM 1500, Amex Delta 1k, BB&T Travel 4500, BBVA 6900, CAP1QS 2600, Discover 3300, Marvel MC 6000, Wells Fargo CR 4500, Blispay 2k
CREDIT UNION CARDS DCU 2k , Robbins 10k, United1st 5k
STORE CARDS Amazon 10k, Home Depot 5k, PayPal 4k, Walmart 6k, Lowes 12k
Message 43 of 48
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@howellco2 wrote:

I got a 300 increase about 3 months ago after reading this post i went and checked and they offered me another 300$ i declined it  does it supposed to go up next time i check it lol ?   Also im pre apporved for a 2nd card  but havent pulled the trigger  i think im at 99k avi credit gonna see what i can do to get that last 1k lol

Honestly I have no idea if the offer will go up, but as others pointed out to me I just took it because if I wait and it doesn't go up, essentially I could have taken the first offer then become eligible for another one. 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 44 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

There is no guarantee that you would be offered more than $300 next time though you might be prime csndidate for DD. If you were getting my special offered id say no way on a DDSmiley Wink. Oh wait that only applies to me, sorry....
Message 45 of 48
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
There is no guarantee that you would be offered more than $300 next time though you might be prime csndidate for DD. If you were getting my special offered id say no way on a DDSmiley Wink. Oh wait that only applies to me, sorry....

I got two letters today (the Disco, "NO soup for you" thing)....whoopie more wallpaper to donate.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 46 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Haha, @GApeachy , ive shredded all mine but have 2 new ones in mint conditionSmiley Happy
Message 47 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Too funny...I got TWO (2) letters in the mail congratulating me on my Uber Visa CLI when I haven't even received the card yet Smiley LOL

Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.