Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco said NO!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disco said NO!

Went for a CLI and was denied. It's been a little over 6 months and my first denial since 2015.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Disco said NO!

Welcome to the club

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Welcome to the club

+1

I've had my account with them since Jan. I always max it out and PIF. They offered me a $300 in March but I turned it down and was hoping to get a higher increase then covid-19 happen. Now I'm hearing I will have to have my account open for at least 12 months now to get a CLI.

Message 3 of 14
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Went for a CLI and was denied. It's been a little over 6 months and my first denial since 2015.

Got my first DENIAL from them too on Wednesday, I was shockedSmiley Surprised

Even DISCO is not immune to the troublling times. Smiley Sad

Potential Future Cards
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the club

💯 

Message 5 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Got my first DENIAL from them too on Wednesday, I was shockedSmiley Surprised

Even DISCO is not immune to the troublling times. Smiley Sad

But the really  shocking thing is , this is not suprising at all, as this was happening pre covid. Anyone who was on myFico before March could see Disco marches to its own beat and there is / was no way to decipher when would get a cli or how much. Most of us just learn to pass it off as Disco dancing rock while rolling at the DiscoSmiley Wink

Message 6 of 14
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry for the rejection

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 14
recoveringfrombk7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to the club

+1

I've had my account with them since Jan. I always max it out and PIF. They offered me a $300 in March but I turned it down and was hoping to get a higher increase then covid-19 happen. Now I'm hearing I will have to have my account open for at least 12 months now to get a CLI.

I don't understand turning down CLIs, no matter how small?  Especially Disco, DH got one two months in a row. First was for a few thousand, yay. Second one was for $100, who cares took it anyhow.

Desired BK recovery line up complete 7/12/2021. Planning to garden until 8/2023 and potentially try for AMEX.
Message 8 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@recoveringfrombk7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to the club

+1

I don't understand turning down CLIs, no matter how small?  Especially Disco, DH got one two months in a row. First was for a few thousand, yay. Second one was for $100, who cares took it anyhow.

Yeah, to each their own but me eitherSmiley Wink. It took me forever to build up my limit on those $500 puppies. Eventually i broke through and i think people that stick with it, continue using their Disco regardless of rewards,  will too. $100 is cray cray, C1 cray cray , but heck thats a hunsky that can buy a mealSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 14
Rogue46
Established Contributor

I never seem to get more then $300-$500 CLI even before this whole Covid mess, Was shot down the past 2 months,  It seems they are pulling back because of it

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.