Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 2 day review message

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover 2 day review message

Lol, indeed JoltSmiley Happy

The one good thing about a Discover denial is you can smash again next day. I have so many denials makes me wonder if my cli request page is broke. Heck id take $100 just to prove its notSmiley Wink
Message 21 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update- Ok so here we are Tuesday, there's been no increase and I clicked on the luv button and the form was there to fill out so I did, and was denied. SIGH.....I guess I'll try again next week after my 3rd statement cuts which puts my account at 100+ days since opening. If anything good happens next week, I'll update you..or if anything good happens automatically before next week lol....no 2 day love for me =(

Message 22 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you heard anything yet or saw the increase on your account?
Message 23 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Have you heard anything yet or saw the increase on your account?

@Anonymous, in the post above yours, it appears the OP already provided the update on the outcome. 

Message 24 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry Op, i just cant get it either lol. 2 Disco peas in a pod i guess Smiley Wink
Message 25 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh. Ok. Thanks for the clarification. I thought the OP was saying that a second request was submitted while the first was pending. Better luck next time OP. For the longest I couldn’t get Disco to budge and even now they deny me more times than I’m approved. In the almost 4 years I’ve had the card I don’t think I’ve ever had a CLI request that was auto approved.
Message 26 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys....yep I had posted about my dissapointment already but I'm glad to know you are here to help and watch out for one another! After some diligent scrolling through emails with my Inspector cap on, I found that my next statement will cut on 2/28 so by some of your acccounts (other posts/threads), if they plan to auto luv me, it should be just about after that event? And if they don't, it's fair game to try again, right? I also just got a walmart store card with $200 SL (cries and foot stomps) and I've tried robolady, chat, and the back door numbers that I found on other threads to see if they could increase and it's all a big fat NO. I'm about ready to go stand in the time out credit corner lol....while the backdoor number lady put me on hold, I thought- oh please, please, please!! I'll even take the AJC special I've read so much about but nope...not even worthy of that Smiley LOL

Message 27 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
I got the 2 day message last week and it took longer than 2 days. I called in and they said to give it a few more days. Just keep logging in and checking. I got a whopping $300 increase 🙄. $2200 to $2500. I've been auto denied every time I tried since I got the card in 04/18. I tried to recon it but the lady said I would have had to call in the same day it was approved to see if I could've gotten more. To try to request another cli in 30 days. Whomp whomp.
Message 28 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really? After how many total days did they finally increase you? I got that 2 day message last Thursday/Friday night and here we are Wednesday night going in to Thursday so maybe the 2 day message was a just a glitch and not meant for me Smiley Sad  

I'm glad it worked out for you, though Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Really? After how many total days did they finally increase you? I got that 2 day message last Thursday/Friday night and here we are Wednesday night going in to Thursday so maybe the 2 day message was a just a glitch and not meant for me Smiley Sad  

I'm glad it worked out for you, though Smiley Happy

I would call in now and see if they can just tell you anything. If they say that they sent out a letter than it's probably a deny, but who knows with them. Let us know what they say. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.