Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 2 day review message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover 2 day review message

Update to the last update- ....so my 3rd statement cut on 2/28 and no auto increase, also smashing the luv button yielded no love. So to finally recap, Discover is not finding me worthy and I'll have to wait and try again after the next statement. Boooo...thanks to everyone for their tidbits and thoughts! 

Message 31 of 32
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover 2 day review message

@Anonymous wrote:

Update to the last update- ....so my 3rd statement cut on 2/28 and no auto increase, also smashing the luv button yielded no love. So to finally recap, Discover is not finding me worthy and I'll have to wait and try again after the next statement. Boooo...thanks to everyone for their tidbits and thoughts! 

You don't necessarily need to wait until your statement cuts to ask. I've gotten an increase almost every 30 days and will ask 31 days after the previous increase. I asked how often you can get one and they said you are eligible for an increase every 30 days. Last month, I asked for a week straight until finally getting one. So you can be denied one day, then approved the next! I do the same thing with my Synchrony cards. That CLI button is like a drug to me LOL.

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.