Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 4506T

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover 4506T

@Rmullens2208 wrote:

My card has been opened back up yet again I think I'm not comfortable traveling over seas with just my discover that would suck to be out the country and Discover wagging!

Not really a great card for international use anyway due to limited acceptance but now that they verified your income, you should be golden with them.

Message 21 of 24
Rmullens2208
Contributor

Thank you I sure hope I don't go thru that again it sucks! 

Message 22 of 24
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Rmullens2208 wrote:

My card has been opened back up yet again I think I'm not comfortable traveling over seas with just my discover that would suck to be out the country and Discover wagging!

Not really a great card for international use anyway due to limited acceptance but now that they verified your income, you should be golden with them.

That really depends on where you are.  Discover should be accepted anywhere that Diners Club, Union Pay, JCB, and about a dozen smaller regional networks are accepted.  Fortunately, they added the Diners Club logo to the backs of their cards a few years back that helps in Europe and Israel.

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approve for a Disco for 10k on Aug 1. Then a five days later, receive an email for the 4506T. I am refusing to send those in. I got the the card in the mail and tried to register/activate. Says can't and to call 1 800 ...... I guess they are closing it down, have not recieved any mail/email from them. 

W

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.