Did you mean: 

Discover 90 Day CLI

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Discover 90 Day CLI

@SoCalifornia wrote:
...Or lack thereof. 92 days in as a Discover cardholder and puzzled to get no luck with CLI attempt. Thumbing thru the forum one would think this is a danm-near guarantee. Any DP's tonight on whether or not I could get it on day 93, 94, 100, etc.? What can I do to expand my likelihood of an increase anytime soon?

Just act like you'll never get one. And don't care if you ever get one. AND presto! you'll get one.

Absolutely no one on this forum know what Disco's algorithm is. I'm just happy when I ask for one and get it; and if I don't, I say, oh well, maybe next tme. 

Honestly, it is what it is.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 11 of 12
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover 90 Day CLI

@SoCalifornia wrote:
...Or lack thereof. 92 days in as a Discover cardholder and puzzled to get no luck with CLI attempt. Thumbing thru the forum one would think this is a danm-near guarantee. Any DP's tonight on whether or not I could get it on day 93, 94, 100, etc.? What can I do to expand my likelihood of an increase anytime soon?

You've been thumbing through the wrong pages. There's nothing like a near guarantee with them. In fact there's no rhyme or reason at all to their CLI policies.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.