Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI Form

tag
CivalV
Established Contributor

Re: Discover CLI Form

That makes sense. I am wondering how much spend they want to see on a $2000 CL. I was close to max with my secured CL of $300 so now I wonder lol
Message 11 of 12
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: Discover CLI Form

This is one area of Discover which is unpredictable... amongst others.. Some accounts spend works, some little spend, its a bit random.... there is some evidence that discover likes to be your daily driver, and prefers revolvers over transactors (PIFers) ... What I did was use it for some larger purchases at the 0% offer.. and paid them off generously, but not quickly... I.E much more than the minimum but still paying it down at a reasonable rate ... i was paid off months before the 0 offer was up at the time.... Might be eligible for an offer depending on when you got the secured card... but id guess after that third statement..... might be eligible for a new 0% on new purchases offer, a perm apr reduction or a temp apr reduction... if you ask... You want to know if there are any offers on your account.. A few people have gotten bit by Discover confusing it with a hardship reduction.... though it was benificial to one of the folks even after they realized the mistake...
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.