cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI Form

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover CLI Form

That makes sense. I am wondering how much spend they want to see on a $2000 CL. I was close to max with my secured CL of $300 so now I wonder lol
Sept 18: EQ: 578 TU: 583 EX: 576
March 19’: EQ: 615 TU: 642 EX: 637
June: EQ8: 637 TU8: 645 EX8: 642
September 19’: EQ8: 620 TU8: 645 EX8: 640
Goal by Sept 20’ EQ: 700 TU: 700 EX:700

AA: 7YRS 4MONTHS AAOA: 2YR 4MONTHS
Inquiries in 12 months: EQ: 3 TU: 1 EX: 1
New Accounts in the last 9 months: 0
CLOSED: Self Lender 12Month CD: June 20th 19’

Short Term Goal: Auto Lease 2020 Jeep MOAB
Chase 6/24 In-Branch Pre-approvals for all chase credit products - Goal Achieved but not taking the bait.. YET!
Message 11 of 12
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Discover CLI Form

This is one area of Discover which is unpredictable... amongst others.. Some accounts spend works, some little spend, its a bit random.... there is some evidence that discover likes to be your daily driver, and prefers revolvers over transactors (PIFers) ... What I did was use it for some larger purchases at the 0% offer.. and paid them off generously, but not quickly... I.E much more than the minimum but still paying it down at a reasonable rate ... i was paid off months before the 0 offer was up at the time.... Might be eligible for an offer depending on when you got the secured card... but id guess after that third statement..... might be eligible for a new 0% on new purchases offer, a perm apr reduction or a temp apr reduction... if you ask... You want to know if there are any offers on your account.. A few people have gotten bit by Discover confusing it with a hardship reduction.... though it was benificial to one of the folks even after they realized the mistake...
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.