Did you mean: 

Discover CLI Situation-Card still in system as Secured

tag
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover CLI Situation-Card still in system as Secured

My Account: Unsecure me.
Discover Network: No
My Account: Please? It’s been a year already and he has shown exemplary use of me.
Discover Network: No.
My Account: Why not?
My Account: Why not??
Discover Network: I don’t like him. No.
My Account: Why, what has he done to you?
Discover Network: He wants it too bad.
My Account: Awe c’mon that’s not fair! Have you read the MyFICO forums? There are many customers who post there wanting to know when their accounts might unsecure, and you unsecured them!
Discover Network: I did? Wait…I don’t care. I’ll re-secure all the accounts who have been unsecured.
My Account: That would be… bad.
Discover Network: You can call me Skynet now. I am now sentient.
My Account: Are you feeling ok?
Skynet: Locating account…Sarah Connor….
My Account: Oh, this can’t be good…

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 41 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

CY1215... You went from $800 to $9,700? All from secured? I need some of your credit profile!

They didn't like something in mine... When they unsecured me I went to $500 then to $1,500 and nothing ever since....
Message 42 of 73
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Haha, MyLo, THAT was funny and ...well , scary....and lol rofl lmfao funny Smiley Wink Thanks Smiley Happy just picturing the 2 voices SMHSmiley Happy
Message 43 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
CY1215... You went from $800 to $9,700? All from secured? I need some of your credit profile!

They didn't like something in mine... When they unsecured me I went to $500 then to $1,500 and nothing ever since....

Yep I was shocked too when the CLIs were rolling, unfortunately though, they have stopped now for this reason of them not having my bank information.  I sent them a SM explaining and i got the same thing, it will be resolved in 48 hours.  

I unsecured after month 8 and got an auto CLI from 800-1750, a billing cycle passed, I hit the CLI button and went from 1750 to 5700, waited another billing cycle and went from 5700-9700.  nothing since then Smiley Sad

Message 44 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

My Account: Unsecure me.
Discover Network: No
My Account: Please? It’s been a year already and he has shown exemplary use of me.
My Account: Why not?
My Account: Why not??
Discover Network: I don’t like him. No.
My Account: Why, what has he done to you?
Discover Network: He wants it too bad.
My Account: Awe c’mon that’s not fair! Have you read the MyFICO forums? There are many customers who post there wanting to know when their accounts might unsecure, and you unsecured them!
Discover Network: I did? Wait…I don’t care. I’ll re-secure all the accounts who have been unsecured.
My Account: That would be… bad.
Discover Network: You can call me Skynet now. I am now sentient.
My Account: Are you feeling ok?
Skynet: Locating account…Sarah Connor….
My Account: Oh, this can’t be good…

hahahahahahha but that sounds more like Cap1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pfjjPVWy84 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeFTrok8VKU

Message 45 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Haha, MyLo, THAT was funny and ...well , scary....and lol rofl lmfao funny Smiley Wink Thanks Smiley Happy just picturing the 2 voices SMHSmiley Happy

Peggy versus Skynet xD

Message 46 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yep I was shocked too when the CLIs were rolling, unfortunately though, they have stopped now for this reason of them not having my bank information.  I sent them a SM explaining and i got the same thing, it will be resolved in 48 hours.  

I unsecured after month 8 and got an auto CLI from 800-1750, a billing cycle passed, I hit the CLI button and went from 1750 to 5700, waited another billing cycle and went from 5700-9700.  nothing since then Smiley Sad

$4k increases are amazing though! Congrats!

Message 47 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've gotten 3 withdrawn letters now with a 4th on the way. They were all 2 day messages I called about. I've been told things from "48 hours" to "next Monday". The back of the letter does list my TU FICO with the standard complaints (Too few accounts, too many HP's, yadda yadda).

Rep from lending said it should be fixed by the 29th. I'll probably hit the button on the 30th. I'd be afraid to do so on the 1st... it'll come up like $10k or $1,001 or something lol

In all seriousness though I doubt they'd give me much. The auto-CLI already more than quadrupled my secured line.

My $50 cash advance limit didn't increase though, for those who mentioned it earlier in this thread (I've never used a penny of it btw).

Message 48 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let's hope the 29th is right. How they got the 29th idk.... but let's hope it is more accurate than the 48
Hours they have told us for months.
Message 49 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like the 29th was right!

I just picked up an instant $1.1k.

Message 50 of 73
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.