Would like to share my history with Discover CLIs.
- I got the card on 12/5/16 with a starting limit of $3000
- First CLI was 1/10/18 - Raised to $7000
- Second CLI was 7/11/2018 - Raised to $8500
- Third CLI was 4/3/2019 - Raised to $12700
- Fourth CLI was just now - Raised to $19700
Looks like 2019 is your best year yet by far and you've still got 5 months to go!
I requested each of the CLIs, no autos.
I just asked for an increase a few days ago and I was granted an added $1300 although small from others increase . But i have asked numerous times before and always got declined for the last 3 years ive had it. I do think paying it off last month helped with the decision. My fico 8 scores Equifax 671, Transunion 684, Experian 696
I got my first one last month.
Opened the card in February of this year - SL $900
CLI on 7/26 (I think?) - they doubled my SL and my current CL = $1800.
I'm going to experiment this month and see if I have opened the flood gates for the 30 day train lol. Likely not though.
You won't know if you don't try... good luck!