Re: Discover card limit recent change

@Holliem

Was it a HP or SP?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hard pull 😗 Not sure why I was denied till I get the letter. I will share that info in 7-10 days 😜
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

When my Disco hits a year in March, I might go for a second one since I ended up missing out on a lot of my cash back match with all the SUBs I had with other cards. 

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would..and did 😏 nothing like disco cash back match. Guess I’ll wait till I’m eligible for a line increase then transfer credit limits and close one unless this new 3 or 4 card per account is true
Message 14 of 16
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Holliem
To me it's like you were encouraged to "go for it", paid with a HP.......it makes me think if you called in and asked to remove that HP that (maybe?) they would. I mean, you got a lot of conflicting info. kinda not fair. You asked a specific ? and got a lot of hoopla. I mean, it's worth a try....cause you could have saved that HP for later.
My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the letter faster than I thought I would and sure enough the reason is “the number of accounts with discover financial services.”
I’m gonna take that advice and give them a call now that I know why they denied me. I’ll wait and call during the day tomorrow and will post here what they say. Smh
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.