Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover cli issue past 6 months

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover cli issue past 6 months

I thought about that but considering how long it is now between cli's I thought I'd wait another month to see if the amount changes before committing to the amount offered now.
Message 11 of 26
JamP
Valued Contributor

I have tried the app also same 3-5 day message. Doesn't seem to be working for me or my DW.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

19.7k limit. 2 denials after 6 months here.

Message 13 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested monthly for about 6 months and was stuck. I signed on to check my balance a month ago and noticed they upped my limit by $6k. I am imagining I will not be moving from the current limit for quite a while. 

Message 14 of 26
jason86423
Frequent Contributor

Same with me. stuck at 39.2K since January

Tried both the website and the app.. no luv

Message 15 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was getting them every 90 days (mostly $500) then went from just after Christmas until mid July before I finally got a $300 one. Tried a couple times a month for just about 7 months. 

Message 16 of 26
iwazl71
Frequent Contributor

My last increase was in Januray this year.  CL was at 39K.  have tried my usual CLI request every 2 weeks for the last 4 months.  Denial every time with the letter that followed with "insufficent experience with current limit" crap.  So it's been over 7 months and this weekend I tried it again but on my mobile app.  Instant increase of 5K to 44K.

Scores: EQ 796, EX 790, TU 807
Personal and Business Cards: 31 with 763k
High Limit Cards: CSP 50k | BoA Cash 81k | NFCU flagship 60k | Penfed Rewards 50k | Aviator Silver 52k
Message 17 of 26
BurgeoningHope
Frequent Contributor

Every other week - that's a lot of attempts. I'm hoping that means that hitting the request feature on the website (or the app) doesn't result in a hard pull. Does it? Hubby hasn't tried yet...

Message 18 of 26
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Discover CLI requests are a soft pull. They will let you know if they need to do a HP and won't do so unless you confirm that it is okay.
Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried every month since Feb 17, always "insufficient exp" score 780's, util 1% across all cards,,AAoA 6 yrs, no baddies, 2HP in two years, 6 fig income

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.