Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover credit card prequalify

tag
razzy116
Established Contributor

Re: Discover credit card prequalify

I just checked the prequalify and it did not give me a reason why i did not get an offer and i can check again in 2 days, has any one seen this before?

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 39
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@razzy116 wrote:

I just checked the prequalify and it did not give me a reason why i did not get an offer and i can check again in 2 days, has any one seen this before?

No.  You got a screenshot?

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 12 of 39
razzy116
Established Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@razzy116 wrote:

No.  You got a screenshot?

How do i do a screenshot to show you?

Message 13 of 39
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-10-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots

You'll want to only snip the relevant portion and avoid capturing any personally identifying information.

If you don't use Windows a quick Google search should provide the answer, or if you give your consent I'll ask one of the mods if they can confirm the platform you're using and we'll go from there.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 14 of 39
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@razzy116     The reason they give should be more at the top with your other information pertaining to your score should be more at the bottom area .... Smiley Very Happy     Hope that helps?!

Message 15 of 39
razzy116
Established Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-10-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots

You'll want to only snip the relevant portion and avoid capturing any personally identifying information.

If you don't use Windows a quick Google search should provide the answer, or if you give your consent I'll ask one of the mods if they can confirm the platform you're using and we'll go from there.

There was no personal information, just said we do not have any offers, you can resubmit in 2 days, never saw that before.

Message 16 of 39
razzy116
Established Contributor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

@razzy116     The reason they give should be more at the top with your other information pertaining to your score should be more at the bottom area .... Smiley Very Happy     Hope that helps?!

There was no personal information, no score nothing on the page, just said no offers you can resubmit in 2 days, never happened before.

Message 17 of 39
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@razzy116      Odd indeed I would say give it a couple days they may be having a maintenance issue since usually it is an 8 Day when Denied and reasons are given....

Message 18 of 39
razzy116
Established Contributor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

@razzy116      Odd indeed I would say give it a couple days they may be having a maintenance issue since usually it is an 8 Day when Denied and reasons are given....

If you read the whole post this has happened since a few weeks ago.

Message 19 of 39
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@razzy116 wrote:

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

If you read the whole post this has happened since a few weeks ago.

According to the whole post, you started having problems 5 days ago. You were just flat out denied prior to that. Getting a notice for 2 days instead of the normal 8, just happened today.

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.