Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover pre approved for IT and Chrome _ What next

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover pre approved for IT and Chrome _ What next

So I have a discover IT  with 20K limit (paid with zero balance) and I loved the 5% cash back match. Just tried to see if they will pre approve me and they did for IT and Chrome.

1. Since I really use the 5% feature well I was wondering if I should app it again if I am pre appoved. what does that mean ?

2. I could use the additonal credit limit but I might (Not sure) have a car loan in 4-5 months and that is gving me a pause.

3. I am sure I will get pre apprved for other discover cards, any other card I should look at ?

All sugeestions are appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Re: Discover pre approved for IT and Chrome _ What next

If you have a car loan coming up, I would appreciate for anything. Just keeping pif and keeping your AZEO before you app for a car. Do you have balances on other cards?
Message 2 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

There are only 3 Disco cards lol, not including securedSmiley Wink. Yes you can get another It card, most likely double cash and bt offer included. Im not sure of adding credit before a car loan but Disco preapproved are solid in my experience, lol, yea my first ever prequalSmiley Happy. Chrome is beautiful and nice for 4% gas 1st yearSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only other balance I have is a Wells Fargo Bassett’s card. I am planning to pay that off before the car loan
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.