Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover unOfficial Data Points

tag
patoot10
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover unOfficial Data Points

Have you guys noticed that when you apply for CLI once your statement cuts and you get denied the denial letter shows TU pull from the previous month and not the current(lastest) pull. It happened to me a couple of times and if I apply lets say 10 days or so after statement cut and I get denied the denial letter will show the most recent TU pull.

Whats the closest day to apply after statement cut and guarantee that they will review the newest pull ?

Message 1221 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Blackswizz and Slightly, great job on your increases. I may have made Disco great again but i really took one for the teamSmiley Wink That absolutely dont like me anymore and if anyone wants to know how to get denials and never get papees in the mail just change your name to AJC and itd done. At least my Disco list is complete lol, no cli, no rejection papers and no bt offers. I wouldnt be suprised if they hold back my cash back match from 1st yearSmiley Wink

AJC, Discover Sent me an email wanting to credit my account with your cash back so I would send you a Making Discover Great Again T - Shirt. I told them yes. 

Message 1222 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol Backwoods, i think im gonna need to make a new Disco shirt soon

" I Discovered my Discover Didnt Discover My Newfound Discovery...Discover Doesnt Love Me Smiley Sad "
Message 1223 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

@patoot10 wrote:

Have you guys noticed that when you apply for CLI once your statement cuts and you get denied the denial letter shows TU pull from the previous month and not the current(lastest) pull. It happened to me a couple of times and if I apply lets say 10 days or so after statement cut and I get denied the denial letter will show the most recent TU pull.

Whats the closest day to apply after statement cut and guarantee that they will review the newest pull ?

I mentioned this data point last week or so because my card graduated in October, I waited 2 weeks for a CLI request and my denial letter still showed Septembers TU which was 40 points lower.  Argh!

Now I am waiting for my TU FICO to show the latest one.  It STILL shows September's but my statement date is the 16th so I'll keep refreshing until that one refreshes.

The anagram of "Discover" is "Divorces" -- interesting, hmmmm?

Message 1224 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Anyone have any idea how long it takes for Discover to give the cashback match bonus.Completed 1st year plus one month yesterday and i want to get this before dropping the hammer. Thanks
Message 1225 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

My anniversary date was October 21, but the CB match showed up when my statement cut on November 3.

Just wait till your statement cuts. It should show up then.
Message 1226 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will show up on your next statement.

AJC, I am going to the temple of the Disco Gods this afternnon and make that long hike up the mountain to their 30 or so year old temple and confer  with the  sayeer/oracle  on your behalf.  I will take with me a sample of the Making Discover Great T Shirt to shows how you give them glory. I will report back. 

Message 1227 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thank you truthhurts87 and BackwoodsSmiley Happy. Looks like Disco has about 2 weeks left to satisfy BW's pleaSmiley Wink
Message 1228 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

AJC, I have returned from the Temple of the Disco Gods.  They really liked the Making Discover Great T Shirt and ordered 1 dozen. They said for you to recieve a CLI you MUST do the following 1) Run atleast $1,000 per month on your Disco card or 3 months . 2) Pay the card in full each of the next 3 months 3) Shred 1 subprime card and take the pieces to the Temple of the Disco  Gods and burn them as a sacrifice. 4) Shred 1 prime card and take the pieces  to the Temple of the Disco Gods and burn them as a sacrifice.  In as much as  you are reducing cards  all of the requirements should be doable.  Once all of the acts have been completed they  will grant a cli and all give back the bonus match of yours they gave me to buy more T Shirts with. 

Message 1229 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, 1) not doable, Maria was a real........!
2) i can pay in full 0, easy peasy
3) will prompty shred and burn my PenfedSmiley Wink I PROMISESmiley Wink
4) will promptly shred and burn my Chase PRIME visa, with my SiggySmiley Wink
5) Discover t shirts are the commodities not cli Smiley Happy
Message 1230 of 1,821
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.