Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover unOfficial Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover unOfficial Data Points

@Anonymous wrote:

My Disco is currently at $13.5K @ 23.24% and I have a pre approved offer for a second card @ 19.24%. I'm wondering what the limit on the 2nd card will be... I am going to app at the end of Feb

You have a lot of cards and you already have a high limit with Disco, I wouldn’t want to hazard a guess on a credit limit since you already have a large card. 

Message 1781 of 1,821
kugel
Valued Contributor

Don’t expect a big credit line but you’ll For for sure be approved
my first card is at 28k and i checked the preapproval and was offered me an offer for 14.24 APR solid so I applied and got $3000

But u never know
I would give it a shot keep us posted
Message 1782 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully since my first Discover sits at 2200 (started at 800 last January), I'll receive a good SL on the second.
Message 1783 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hopefully since my first Discover sits at 2200 (started at 800 last January), I'll receive a good SL on the second.

In your situation I would be shocked if you didn’t. 

Message 1784 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kugel: Same. I had a high limit card, so I got a low SL second card. It doubled after 3 month though.

If you have a low limit first card and you've done well since then, they tend to be generous on the second.
YMMV.
Message 1785 of 1,821
kugel
Valued Contributor

Sabii cool
How far did you go with the second card ?
Message 1786 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

kugel: That's the only CLI so far. But I did a partial reallocation at the same time, and it's only been 4 months.
Message 1787 of 1,821
kugel
Valued Contributor

I meant whatsb your credit likes on both ?
Message 1788 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

Limits?
~$20k each. I saw someone who had ~$28k on each. Don't think they did a reallocation either.
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Discover-2nd-second-card-app-thread/td-p/5...
Message 1789 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

$300 CLI after a manual review.. lol

$2,100 to $2400.  They just gave me my first offer for a BT in over a year so I was hoping to at least hit 3k.

This is a day after making a $1,020 payment to pay off the balance I was carrying. Maybe I should've waited until the statement ended but the BT offer expires before then.

Message 1790 of 1,821
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.