Did you mean: 

Discover unOfficial Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover unOfficial Data Points

@Anonymous wrote:

$300 CLI after a manual review.. lol

$2,100 to $2400.  They just gave me my first offer for a BT in over a year so I was hoping to at least hit 3k.

This is a day after making a $1,020 payment to pay off the balance I was carrying. Maybe I should've waited until the statement ended but the BT offer expires before then.

OMG. Double Dip worked! And it was after a manual review!

I called 800-347-4856 and someone answered immedietly. No automated recording. I explained that I just paid off my balance and was interested in doing a balance transfer but I needed at least a 3k limit. I mentioned that I tried online but it only gave me $300. She put me on hold for about 10 seconds and said she was able to give me another increase of $700!

I went from $2,100 to $2,400 to $3,100!

Anyone have a link to a current Double Dip thread I can report this in? I searched and only found  short, non-active ones.

Message 1791 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

There really isnt a DD thread. Theres this one, my 2nd Discover card app thread and you can post it in approvals. Big grats. I think ill be a true believer in DD when it happens to me but til that day, i love unicornsSmiley Wink
Message 1792 of 1,821
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

I just have to say, I read this ENTIRE THREAD two months ago, just to come to the conclusion that there is no rhyme or reason to Discover. All of the data points and CLIs lead to no conclusion at all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Message 1793 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol , so true. The only 2 things im pretty confident on is those who get big starting limits usually end up with the bigger cli and those who have done bt snd carry thst balance abit usually see bigger cliSmiley Wink. So....either your blessed or in debtSmiley Wink
Message 1794 of 1,821
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol , so true. The only 2 things im pretty confident on is those who get big starting limits usually end up with the bigger cli and those who have done bt snd carry thst balance abit usually see bigger cliSmiley Wink. So....either your blessed or in debtSmiley Wink

That's true....I did pick up on those two patterns. AND we did learn about the Double Dip, so not all is lost. But I could have saved myself a lot of time. Hopefully, someone will skip to the end and see these first  Smiley Wink

Message 1795 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

To me DD will be real when i experience it, until then it will remain as mythical as me getting approved by ChaseSmiley Wink
Message 1796 of 1,821
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
To me DD will be real when i experience it, until then it will remain as mythical as me getting approved by ChaseSmiley Wink

@AverageJoesCredit   I sorta had one when i combined my older bucketed one into the newer one.   I was only approved for 500 but ended up with 1500 and the combine card limit to the new one.   I'm leaning towards that it does exist Smiley Happy

Never/24   so Chase is of no concern Smiley Wink

Message 1797 of 1,821
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I Penfed Promise, my nexr cli i will call in and plead the fifth? to get them to give me more Smiley Happy
Message 1798 of 1,821
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

Approved for $15k Discover IT Cash Back.

Not sure what score they have as all of my reports were locked but I do use their free ScoreCard service which has an old score and has not updated yet.  I was preapproved through them and applied and it was an instant approval.  The rate is 14.24%.

discover15k.jpg

Message 1799 of 1,821
joltdude
Senior Contributor

There is still the post-third statement Auto-CLI if your fortunate enough....

-J

Message 1800 of 1,821
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.