Did you mean: 

Do I go for it? (State Farm Visa)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do I go for it? (State Farm Visa)

Good Luck!!!! Sounds like a good thing. 

@jl4 wrote:

Interesting. I know as of 7/15 my TU Fico 9 was 716. I pulled it just now (I still haven't received an alert of a hard pull from State Farm nevermind, I see it, they pulled it on the 21st) and it's 728 (and TU Fico Bankcard 9 is 735).

I called in this morning and they said they needed some ID verification documents. Since I'm headed out of the country tomorrow for a couple weeks, I won't get the letter for some time so I'm faxing over the documents today. They said it should take about a business day to review them.

Message 11 of 15
jl4
Established Contributor

My application was declined. Since I’m traveling now, I won’t find out until at least the 7th when I get back and check my mail.
EQ8: 779 (Inq: 1) | TU8: 771 (Inq: 0) | EX8: 763 (Inq: 4)
Total Rev: $182,500
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you by chance still have the "invitation number" on that SF visa bonus.

They are NOT honoring their word on this - and are requiring us to have proof of that offer.... but yet it was confirmed when we signed up via phone.   thank you 

Message 13 of 15
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous  This is an old thread. Please feel free to start your own with any questions you may have 

Message 14 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Agree. This thread is locked and closed to new messages.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.