cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you think I have a chance at this ?

tag
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

Re: Do you think I have a chance at this ?

@workingprogress wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@workingprogress wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I would hold off for three reasons:

1 - BoA doesn't tend to approve scores in that range from what I've seen, unless they have a secured card? Also, the recent BK may make it tough - usually things open up more two years out, as there are posts from others about having more options beyond two years.

2 - they closed down your account in the past. You may want to ask for a reason before taking HPs.

3 - their prequal is beyond worthless. Try it again with your cat's name and I bet he gets a prequal.

Which banks did you burn? Maybe we can help you pick one by knowing who lost money in the past. Also, look into a local CU to get in with - they can be strong allies when big banks are gun-shy.

Just noticed, I didn't answer part of your question.  I burnt discover, penfed, americanexpress, barclay,chase, citi and dcu. Since i burnt them all i don't know what to get as a second card. Recomendations sure would be nice. I just don't know.

Do you have any military affiliation personally or through family? If so, Navy would be my first suggestion.

I don't have any military family.

You still become a member of PenFed without having any military affiliation.

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.