Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does macys credit card send denial letters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does macys credit card send denial letters

@Anonymous wrote:
I dont think it had anything to do with the deragatories because all I have is like 4 or 5. Only those were recent. The rest are 5-6 years. I just got a bunch to come off my report from disputing them. I really believe macys just isnt a fit for me and wont be applying again. Theres other cards I want more. Truthfully I was just getting it for some stuff my sons wanted from there and after that to give me more available credit on my profile. After using it for the holidays I'd barely use it again because I dont have macys around me. But o well. I didnt really care that much. I just wanted a straight answer from the credit card company. That was what was frustrating me more than anything. Plus pretty much being called a liar from someone who had no idea what they were talking about.

So...are you saying you *only* have 4 or 5 collections on your reports and you don't feel these have any influence on your creditworthiness?

I'm bowing out of this thread as it's just going in circles, but with 4 or 5 derogatories and 3 of them recent collections, you are correct, the Macy's credit card (and possibly several others) are not going to be a good fit for you (or you for them). 

regardless, best of luck to you. 

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely nothing I said was rude; sorry you feel that way.

I gave you a few constructive suggestions that gave you info on your denial, failed recon, and what could help you in the future.

If you want to learn, stick around, listen, contribute, and you gain a ton of knowledge.

Again, best of luck to you!!

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no trouble obtaining other cards that I apply for just this bank.  First off two of them are so old they have a very low impact on anything. And the other 3 I have a legitimate reason for them to be removed from the credit bearus. Yes 3 have a high impact The other two dont have a big effect on whether I'm credit worthy or not. You dont know me or my situations concerning my credit reports. You've heard bits and pieces.

Message 23 of 24
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

The thread will remain locked as it appears it has run its course and the topic has been pretty well-covered.  Posts that were non-FSR were either edited or removed.

I would like to take this opportunity for a reminder that all posts must remain Friendly, Supportive and Respectful at all times, no exceptions.  If you are unfamiliar with our forum etiquette (or need to brush up on things) please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the myFICO® Forums Terms of Service - it's not an option here.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

FS

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.