cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dover FCU tried to blow my socks off

tag

Re: Dover FCU tried to blow my socks off

I was approved today for $9000 after sending documents like 2 last pay stubs was looking for more but it's ok will take it 

Message 91 of 275
pgates
Regular Contributor

@pip3man  Wow that sounds like a lot. I was approved pending membership approval and I'm still waiting on that. So far I've been asked to upload paystubs, ID, and qualifying affiliation proof. Nothing finalized and official yet so I'll keep you guys posted. 

AAFCU CB Sig Visa $8k | Wells Fargo Autograph Visa $5k | Citi Custom Cash $5k | Wells Fargo Active Cash $15k | GS Apple Card $7.5k | NFCU Cash Rewards $18.5k | NFCU More Rewards $1k | BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards $1K | Chase Amazon Prime Visa $5100 | Venmo Visa $5k | Sams Club MC $2.5k | GS GM Rewards card $3k | AMEX BCP $1k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover IT CB $3K | AMEX Business Cash $5k | Wells Fargo Business Platinum Rewards $5K | GM Business MC $8.5k | Phillips66 Conoco 76 Fleet Card $1k | Fuelman MC fleet card $5K | Exxon Mobile Fleet Card $9k
Message 92 of 275
LADave
Established Contributor

@Jamaican196910 wrote:

I was approved today for $9000 after sending documents like 2 last pay stubs was looking for more but it's ok will take it 

Congratulations @Jamaican196910! A win is a win. 😀

Do you mind sharing what the preapproval amount was (if you got that ) and your scores for refernece?

Message 93 of 275

@LADave wrote:

@Jamaican196910 wrote:

Congratulations @Jamaican196910! A win is a win. 😀

Do you mind sharing what the preapproval amount was (if you got that ) and your scores for refernece?

Am new to this thing was trying to upload my pre approval but I don't get the option 

Message 94 of 275

Yea a apply last Sunday and just got approved today my score 677 Experian and I do have a bankruptcy on my credit report 1 year 5 months discharge 

Message 95 of 275
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

I did their online prequal and they've called me twice to finish the app. 

First time ever I've been called after doing a pre-qualification. 

Message 96 of 275
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

UPDATE: so I subnitted my last two paystubs as they requested. Tentatively denied. They said they do not consider quarterly bonuses and commissions as part of your income. And these compensation make up a significant portion of my total annual income. I am so pissed off and have to take this further cos it doesn't make any sense. I even submitted my most recent W2 form but instead they wanna strip off my quarterly payouts and determine my income solely on the base salary. Totally ridiculous. And in their defense, "we are a very small credit union so have to do things differently unlike the large institutions." We'll see how it goes, I'll update back with more info

We can't expect them to be a Penfed or Navy. I didn't even follow up on the request for the Hook membership and license.  I need to let these pop up FOTM cards /CU go. Have enough credit/creditors and don't need another who won't lend to me lol. Good luck to those who pursue thisSmiley Happy.

Would been cool if the CU was as fast as BombayHook membership. Already got in the USPS mail member card and introduction papers etc. However now that's done i'm content to wait since i have new accounts still yet to land on the CRAs. 

Lol I got the letter same day as my new cc from another lenderSmiley Wink.  At least my 15 bucks went to a good causeSmiley Happy

Message 97 of 275
Metalcards
Regular Contributor

Still playing phone tag. I sent in paystubs but have not heard back.

Smiley Mad

Message 98 of 275
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Metalcards wrote:

Smiley Mad

@Metalcards Yeah, they're busy. I actually heard back from them within 24 hours after I applied (Monday) for both membership and credit card. I first received a system message, then a call the following morning (Tuesday). On the call the processor verified income and went over loan closing questions with me to get ahead of the next step. She also requested priority processing of membershp. That could mean the difference between 5 days to 3 days. The processor working on your file contact information should be in the first message you received from them. You could email that person direct instead of phone tag. 

I am now just waiting for the membership to be finalized which ironically is taking longer than the credit card but in fairness it's only been two business days for me. Given it's taken longer for some credit unions to even acknowledge your application, I'm very happy with the results so far. Once complete and I have confirmation emails I'm going to create a recommendation post. Given the size of this CU and their response thus far, I am very happy I chose to go for it. I chose the CB card, my preapproval $35k @15.99 and approved starting line matched up perfectly.

Patience has its rewards...Good luck with your application!

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 99 of 275
Metalcards
Regular Contributor

@ocheosa wrote:

@Metalcards wrote:

Smiley Mad

@Metalcards Yeah, they're busy. I actually heard back from them within 24 hours after I applied (Monday) for both membership and credit card. I first received a system message, then a call the following morning (Tuesday). On the call the processor verified income and went over loan closing questions with me to get ahead of the next step. She also requested priority processing of membershp. That could mean the difference between 5 days to 3 days. The processor working on your file contact information should be in the first message you received from them. You could email that person direct instead of phone tag. 

I am now just waiting for the membership to be finalized which ironically is taking longer than the credit card but in fairness it's only been two business days for me. Given it's taken longer for some credit unions to even acknowledge your application, I'm very happy with the results so far. Once complete and I have confirmation emails I'm going to create a recommendation post. Given the size of this CU and their response thus far, I am very happy I chose to go for it. I chose the CB card, my preapproval $35k @15.99 and approved starting line matched up perfectly.

Patience has its rewards...Good luck with your application!

@ocheosa  Thanks for info. I did receive an email asking for paystubs (which I sent same day) but have not heard back. I called to today to confirm they had received them but went straight to voicemail.I was  pre approved for 48k @ 6.99.

For that amount I will wait as long as it takes. Smiley LOL

Message 100 of 275
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.