Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drury Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drury Visa

I was planning a vacation and I saw the Drury Hotels Visa on the checkout page.  I submitted an app and was curious if anyone knew what the turn around time was on the application?   I also found it weird that it didn't ask for my rewards number.

thanks!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Re: Drury Visa

@Anonymous wrote:

I was planning a vacation and I saw the Drury Hotels Visa on the checkout page.  I submitted an app and was curious if anyone knew what the turn around time was on the application?   I also found it weird that it didn't ask for my rewards number.

thanks!

Drury Hotels Visa is handled by Commerce Bank. They tend to take 2-3 weeks to respond. If you are approved, you probably will get the notification a day or two before you get the card.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don’t see a spot for a rewards account either on the app.
Message 3 of 9
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Ditto on the 2-3 weeks.

That’s about how long it took for me.

On another note, CLI’s are hard to come by with Commerce.

Better off to app for another then combine down the road

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 4 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

I agree with woodyman100, most of their aplications - at least IME, take a bit to process.  Few instances result in auto-approvals.

Message 5 of 9
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

I am pretty sure that they Will look your number up manually if you are already a member. If you're not a member, they will assign it to you.
there have been varying results with the SL on this card. I was approved for 15K a year ago, others on here have been approved as low as 1K.
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 6 of 9
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:
I am pretty sure that they Will look your number up manually if you are already a member. If you're not a member, they will assign it to you.
there have been varying results with the SL on this card. I was approved for 15K a year ago, others on here have been approved as low as 1K.

I think with Commerce they will give you a $15K SL if your EQ is over 720 and it's your first card. I haven't heard of anyone getting more than one $15K SL, but I could be wrong. In my case, I got the $15K on my Charity Charge MC and a $2K SL on the Drury.

Some people think Commerce is a conservative bank, and perhaps they are, but I like what I have.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone

I’ll update whether approved or denied.

No credit pull as of today.
Message 8 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

When I applied for their Charity Charge WMC, it took them roughly ~6 days for the HP to hit my CR (EQ). Within a week after the HP I received the approval email.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.