cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX Frozen can I apply for Venture or CSP?

tag
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Re: EX Frozen can I apply for Venture or CSP?

Chase has always pulled EQ for me. I live in Georgia. only time they ever did EX was for the Freedom and that was in addition with an EQ pull. I live not too far from Atlanta.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 11 of 17
Creditobsessed12
Frequent Contributor

I live in NY

11/30/14 EQ 545 TU 573 EX 602 01/15 EQ 545 TU 586 EX 589
02/15 EQ 643 TU 627 EX 669 03/05/2015 EQ 708 TU 744 EX 707
05/2017 EQ 659 TU 676 EX 683
Goal: 700s across the board Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my experience. Capital One did just fine with EQ/TU. In fact on one or two of their cards they only pull EQ.

Chase is a wildcard though. You can try, but be ready to call into lending with your pin in case they didn't get what they wanted.

Message 13 of 17
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

In my experience. Capital One did just fine with EQ/TU. In fact on one or two of their cards they only pull EQ.

Chase is a wildcard though. You can try, but be ready to call into lending with your pin in case they didn't get what they wanted.

Or live without the card and no harm / no foul since no pull was done..  depends on your priorities

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why be sneaky, if you want it unfreeze.

Message 15 of 17
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

How is that sneaky?  Maybe not popular by some, but not sneaky, just protecting your interests..  If they ask you to unfreeze X bureau then you unfreeze it if you want said card

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This is highly subjective.

Everyone has their own reasons for their actions. The OP asked a question and it was answered by people with experience on the matter.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.