Elan Ent "Max Cash" and US Bank Applications

tag
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: Elan Ent "Max Cash" and US Bank Applications

@Anonymous wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Both cards are pending, no verification needed. He said their turnaround right now is 7-10 business days for apps to get through review and they should have an answer early next week. 

Oh my... That will have me crawling out of my skin in July!! 😅 😱 😬 

Hang in there buddy!! You can do it!!! 👍🏻 📣 

He asked me if I was planning on using them and wanted it expedited but I figure that adding extra work to already overworked UW is not really a good way to start things off so I told him that I would just wait, just was curious because the automated system said it couldn't find the app (which he did confirm probably happened because of the Elan app pending at the same time so anybody who values their sanity shouldn't do that). 

If I'm lucky, CP will be instant, and then MC can go pending. I'll be good with that! 😂 

That was nice of you... Good things come to those who wait... 😉 

Message 31 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blindambition wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Both cards are pending, no verification needed. He said their turnaround right now is 7-10 business days for apps to get through review and they should have an answer early next week. 

He asked me if I was planning on using them and wanted it expedited but I figure that adding extra work to already overworked UW is not really a good way to start things off so I told him that I would just wait, just was curious because the automated system said it couldn't find the app (which he did confirm probably happened because of the Elan app pending at the same time so anybody who values their sanity shouldn't do that). 

If I'm lucky, CP will be instant, and then MC can go pending. I'll be good with that! 😂 

Yeah he noted both apps that I called to check the status and verify that I did actually apply so they will see that plus I waited til Friday before I actually sat on hold which makes me look much less desperate than "oh it's been 5 minutes let me call and ask" 😂 

Message 32 of 64
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah he noted both apps that I called to check the status and verify that I did actually apply so they will see that plus I waited til Friday before I actually sat on hold which makes me look much less desperate than "oh it's been 5 minutes let me call and ask" 😂 

@Anonymous, I can't wait to hear the good news next week! I'm very optimistic for you!

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 33 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous, I can't wait to hear the good news next week! I'm very optimistic for you!

Thanks, @macinjosh! I'm a lot more optimistic after getting off the phone with him than I was before I got on! 

Message 34 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, @macinjosh! I'm a lot more optimistic after getting off the phone with him than I was before I got on! 

@Anonymous Im claiming those for you! I know you got both and we're just waiting for the terms! Im gonna go ahead and be first to congratulate you! ... Waiting for terms!

Message 35 of 64
ChazzieT
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

...so anybody who values their sanity shouldn't do that...

Or get emotionally invested in the succes of someone who did.

Sorry I haven't checked in with you, I'm loading in a monster stadium show for the Opera and I've been just behind where I needed to be since about hour two. That position doesn't allow me a lot of forum time, but show is tonight and then load it out until the wee hours of the morning, go home and sleep straight through to Monday, and I'll be back to hear the good news.

At least I didn't miss the big announcement! 

Message 36 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChazzieT wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

...so anybody who values their sanity shouldn't do that...

Or get emotionally invested in the succes of someone who did.

Sorry I haven't checked in with you, I'm loading in a monster stadium show for the Opera and I've been just behind where I needed to be since about hour two. That position doesn't allow me a lot of forum time, but show is tonight and then load it out until the wee hours of the morning, go home and sleep straight through to Monday, and I'll be back to hear the good news.

At least I didn't miss the big announcement! 

Yes leave it to me to screw everything up haha.

Don't worry, I'll tag you when the outcome is known lol. 

Message 37 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Both Elan and US Bank did a SP on my EX today.

ELAN FINANCIAL SERVICES Inquired on 05/08/2021
PO BOX 108, SAINT LOUIS MO 63166

(866) 234-4750

US BANCORP Inquired on 05/08/2021

(866) 234-4750

Good thing I didn't go on a spree Smiley Wink They didn't SP the other two and the only two inquiries added to my EX in a year were, in fact, these two. Actually, I hadn't had a HP since October of 2019 on EX. I definitely look like a reformed credit seeker.

Message 38 of 64
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

(866) 234-4750

(866) 234-4750

Good thing I didn't go on a spree Smiley Wink They didn't SP the other two and the only two inquiries added to my EX in a year were, in fact, these two. Actually, I hadn't had a HP since October of 2019 on EX. I definitely look like a reformed credit seeker.

Man, would they get on with it already! Lol    The whole forum is on edge waiting these out.😅    We know you got this 😎

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 39 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

(866) 234-4750

(866) 234-4750

Man, would they get on with it already! Lol    The whole forum is on edge waiting these out.😅    We know you got this 😎

Yeah you guys are on edge? How do you think I feel? Haha. For people with anxiety, waiting for results from applications is brutal. I'm surprised I'm even able to sleep! 😂 

Message 40 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.