Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enough of the PRG offers.. Im actually kind of embarassed with how many

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Enough of the PRG offers.. Im actually kind of embarassed with how many

I got another 50K PRG offer with no AF first year... That said. Id like to get Amex offers.. but seriously. Im not interested in the PRG at this time, esp with the lack of backdating goodness ... my score just dropped 5pts on all 3 CRAs... Id like offers, just not more for a charge card.... Its become absurd.... i dont want to opt out but i dont want all these offers for the *SAME* card... Anyone have any sucess getting a card company to just limit the offers instead of opting out completely?

-Jolt

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Enough of the PRG offers.. Im actually kind of embarassed with how many

@joltdude wrote:

I got another 50K PRG offer with no AF first year... That said. Id like to get Amex offers.. but seriously. Im not interested in the PRG at this time, esp with the lack of backdating goodness ... my score just dropped 5pts on all 3 CRAs... Id like offers, just not more for a charge card.... Its become absurd.... i dont want to opt out but i dont want all these offers for the *SAME* card... Anyone have any sucess getting a card company to just limit the offers instead of opting out completely?

-Jolt

You're either going to get all a company's offers or none.  Honestly I'm not sure I see why this is a problem.  If you want a different Amex card just apply for it if your scores are within range.  If not, just shred the PRG offer.  Amex cards like the PRG can be very good cards to have even without backdating, especially for 50 K MR points.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

-Jolt

Why don't you apply, acquire the 50,000 points after the mandatory spend, then send me your bonus amex points. I'll send you my account number. I signed up and received a measley 25,000 points. Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
joltdude
Senior Contributor

This is a problem because frankly im sick of all the wasted paper and garbage produced by this one particular offer.. Send me valid and truly pre-screened digital offers ....

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.