tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian 640 to 728 over night

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
No problem! Once my EX score went up to 698, I did a 2-for-1 with the PRG card followed by BCP. Got instant approval for PRG, and the 14 day email message for BCP, but a few minutes after I received another email saying BCP was also approved!

I was approved for Amex with an EX score of 698 for BCE with 18000 and BCP with 12000

Thanks for rubbing salt in my wounds guys Smiley Very Happy

Haha ur welcome but my last app was about 6 months ago. Got the 2 Amex about 7 weeks ago. Within last week got 7 new account and a new car loan Smiley Happy 

Congratulations on the success. I played with Capital Ones car loan rates button and was pre-qualified for 25K, but that isnt what I want. What I want is a damn AMEX CARD lol.Smiley LOL

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
No problem! Once my EX score went up to 698, I did a 2-for-1 with the PRG card followed by BCP. Got instant approval for PRG, and the 14 day email message for BCP, but a few minutes after I received another email saying BCP was also approved!

I was approved for Amex with an EX score of 698 for BCE with 18000 and BCP with 12000

Haha ur welcome but my last app was about 6 months ago. Got the 2 Amex about 7 weeks ago. Within last week got 7 new account and a new car loan Smiley Happy 

Congratulations on the success. I played with Capital Ones car loan rates button and was pre-qualified for 25K, but that isnt what I want. What I want is a damn AMEX CARD lol.Smiley LOL

Thanks but I remember the feeling when I really wanted to get in with Amex and I kept getting declined. Now I got it it's like eh... I got pretty much all the cards I want beside discover. Man I'll take a discover even if they start me with a 500 limit Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

25k for pre qual for capital one auto loan is pretty low with ur score. When I was rebuilding in March 2015 all I have with capital one was a 200 secured card and applied for auto loan with them got 35k interest really high score at time was around 430-475 across board lol

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

25k for pre qual for capital one auto loan is pretty low with ur score. When I was rebuilding in March 2015 all I have with capital one was a 200 secured card and applied for auto loan with them got 35k interest really high score at time was around 430-475 across board lol

Im not sure why it is so low other than my AAoA which is 6 months on EQ and TU and 18 months on EX. I will trade you my $500 Discover Card for one of your Amex Cards. Smiley Tongue

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.