Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO EVERGREEN Visa

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

FNBO EVERGREEN Visa

I prequalified for the FNBO Evergreen Visa and it came back with 21k SL & 21.XX APR..

applied and it gave me the "you should receive written status of your application in 2-4 weeks" message... 

is this a denial? I have about 9 inq or 10 on experian this year.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO EVERGREEN Visa

FNBO is known to be inquiry sensitive so it's a possibility. 

That is also one of the highest prequal offers I have seen, most of them have been $15K and under, so who knows?

Message 2 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Based on the data points reported on the FNBO pre-qualification thread, it appears there's mixed results.  Some have been approved, some have been denied regardless of what the pre-qualification portal indicates.

You can periodically check their online application status portal to view the progress. 

Message 3 of 15
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:

I prequalified for the FNBO Evergreen Visa and it came back with 21k SL & 21.XX APR..

applied and it gave me the "you should receive written status of your application in 2-4 weeks" message... 

is this a denial? I have about 9 inq or 10 on experian this year.

What is your EX score?    Many have been approved after that message, some denied and then some are still in limbo... 

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 4 of 15
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Experian Fico8 is 802,

I just got a email from them to check my status and is says "STATUS: PENDING" 

If it gets denied it will switch to denied on the status line right??.

Message 5 of 15
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

I also applied after being pre approved at 6300 SL 21%APR. I also got the pending message and a few hours later it was approved. Experian Fico 724 at the time with 2 inquiries in the last 12 months. Good luck let us know when you get a decision.

Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Goal Score: 750
Message 6 of 15
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

I applied at night and was approved the next morning.

$15k was the highest I had seen previously.

GL!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 7 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditplz wrote:

Experian Fico8 is 802,

I just got a email from them to check my status and is says "STATUS: PENDING" 

If it gets denied it will switch to denied on the status line right??.

Correct.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied on 5/7/21 got that same message and still pending. Hoping for an approval. Will update you. 

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Following along!

Currently gardening but when I saw a prequal for $15k it was hard to not accept. Hopefully Chase will be as generous in the Fall/Winter.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.